• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find Joy in My Business Despite the Loss of My Beloved Dog?

In summary, this woman lost her family pet and her old dog, Tracker, died the day before Thanksgiving. She is grieving and feels lost. She is also mourning the loss of her school-aged daughter who had to have a service.
cewcooks
This is so hard for me to type I have had a good PC month, I had a brunch today with 11 ladies and $600 in sales and I came home and cried because we had to put our family dog that we have had for 16 years asleep, on Mon Night my daughter was crying at school yesterday and I had to do a business Fair on Tuesday with lumps in my throat. I know its a grieving process but I need help to feel excited again... WE all got to say goodbye and had a service for her, in the rain but it feels so weird around this house...

My sympathies to you...I know what it's like to lose a family pet, just like a family member. At least you were able to say goodbye. You are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you and your family.

cewcooks said:
This is so hard for me to type I have had a good PC month, I had a brunch today with 11 ladies and $600 in sales and I came home and cried because we had to put our family dog that we have had for 16 years asleep, on Mon Night my daughter was crying at school yesterday and I had to do a business Fair on Tuesday with lumps in my throat. I know its a grieving process but I need help to feel excited again... WE all got to say goodbye and had a service for her, in the rain but it feels so weird around this house...

I know how you feel... my old dog, Tracker, died the day before Thanksgiving just before I got home from work. We still miss him! and it's been months!!! :(

I'm there with you too, March 6th, my parents had to put my Sadie girl down. She was 16 also. It definately is hard...

I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so difficult to lose a family member (and our pets are definitely that) - thinking of you at this sad time.

I'm so sorry for your loss. After we had to put down our baby (Our 17 yr old Shih Tzu), DH and I both kept crying for a week. We kept thinking we saw her in her usual places, or we would think that we'd heard the little jingle of her dog tags....it was just hard! Let yourselves grieve - it truly is like losing a member of the family.

We had to say good-bye to our "family dog" Dusty (got her from the pound when I was 12) two years ago. She was also 16. They really do become a member of the family, and I know that years from now it will be just as hard when DH and I lose our Maya. Grief definitely has stages and it takes time to get stronger after a loss like that, but just focus on all the happy memories your friend gave you and you'll get through it as a family. I'm not saying it will hurt less, just that you'll cope more...no one expects you to hurt less when you've lost a great friend!!!

I always feel so bad when a pet has to be put down -- we went through this about 10 years ago and it still makes me sad. It was right before Christmas and people would see me in the store and I'd just start balling. So many people understand and sympathize. We just always have to remember all the fun and love that they gave/received, which makes it worth this circle of life. I don't mean to make this about me. Just know that so many of us can sympathize and relate to what you are going through. You have the right to go through all the sadness that is now with you. Remember all the love.

I am so sorry for your loss. We had to put our beloved dog Mandy to sleep last Friday. I have been depressed since. I feel your pain. I know that Mandy is in a better place now, with our beloved Doxie, Scarlet, who went ahead of her 2 years ago.

Oh no! I'm SO sorry for your loss. *HUGS*

*HUGS* from another in your boat. Mine was 18 and at night I still think I hear him bark.

I'm so sorry for your loss.. :( Prayers your way!

It is hard to lose a pet when you are so close. Understand we are all thinking about you and praying you find comfort soon.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts, all week long I have felt so out of touch like something is missing, your kind words do help.
Thanks again

I also feel your pain and your loss, it's hard to lose a pet at any time in their life. About a year ago our kitten who was 6 months old died at the vet after being spade and declawed and we were devastated. I've never seen my DH get so emotional. Obviously it was a shock as it was unexpected. The day after that I got in a car accident and totalled my car!:cry: It was a rough week. We have a new cat now and he was fixed before we got him and my DH wants to get him declawed but I can't say it doesn't make me nervous. So I've been putting off making the appt. But will get over it soon I'm sure as I don't enjoy the clawing either. Plus I know I shouldn't be nervous because of past experience.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets provide love in a way that people just can't. It will take a while to learn to live without her.

Please take the time to grieve. My first dog, Whiskey - the most wonderful Rotti on the planet, had canser in her shoulder and I had to put her down. She was only 10 and I exspected another 5 years with her by my side. My DH called her my 'familure' and the hole she left 4 years ago still has not been filled.
Remember your darling and do good things for other animals in her name.
Hugs and blessings.

1. How can I reach $600 in sales with Pampered Chef?

To reach $600 in sales with Pampered Chef, you can host a cooking party or virtual event and invite friends and family to purchase products. You can also share your personalized Pampered Chef website on social media and offer special promotions or discounts to entice customers to make a purchase.

2. What are the benefits of reaching $600 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Reaching $600 in sales with Pampered Chef can earn you free products, discounts on future purchases, and even cash bonuses. It can also help you achieve higher levels within the company and unlock additional perks and rewards.

3. Do I have to purchase $600 worth of products myself to reach $600 in sales?

No, you do not have to purchase $600 worth of products yourself to reach $600 in sales. You can reach this goal by selling products to others or by having customers make purchases through your personalized website.

4. What can I do if I am struggling to reach $600 in sales with Pampered Chef?

If you are struggling to reach $600 in sales, you can reach out to your upline or team leader for support and advice. They can offer tips and strategies to help you increase your sales, as well as provide motivation and encouragement.

5. Can I still receive rewards if I don't reach $600 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still receive rewards even if you don't reach $600 in sales with Pampered Chef. The company offers rewards at various sales levels, so even if you don't reach $600, you may still qualify for discounts or free products depending on your sales amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • Barry Carlton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies