• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Promote My Pampered Chef Business?

needs a new one.When she told me that, I was so excited! I had been wondering how I could get her to order from me...If you are meeting someone for the first time, it is best to be honest and upfront with what you do. You can share that you are a Pampered Chef Consultant, and that you are available to help them with their cooking needs. If you know someone well, you can also invite them to your next party.
krahema
I've been doing PC for about 4 months now and would really like to try and find some business outside of asking guests at shows. Today I'm taking my daughters to the dentists and thought I should somehow bring it up while I am there.

How do all of you approach these situations, without coming across as a traveling salesman or desperate (obviously I'm fearful I will come across this way:))? I guess the one thing I want to do with my business is always be sincere and not pressure people to create business for myself, but at the same time, I don't want to be passive.

So far, things have worked well with the approach I am taking - I've managed top sales in my cluster the past 2 months and continue to get bookings off my shows, so I feel like that aspect is working, but now I feel ready to add another level to my business:chef:

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

most dental techs will strike up a conversation.. and when they do, tell them how excited you are about leaving there to do do your job.. When they ask what it is, you can mention your a Pampered Chef Consultant.
Done it with the woman that cuts my hair, the nurses at my Dr's office, dentists office and post office. They all know I'm a consultant now and ask what the monthly special is now.

Obviously, you are very excited about your new business, so you should share that enthusiasm with the staff at the dentist's office. A simple "I'm really excited, and just have to share this with you! I started my own Pampered Chef business about 4 months ago, and am doing so much better than I even expected. Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?" would get you started.

Thank you! I think I really need to just "take the plunge" and that after I strike up this conversation once or twice, it will become more comfortable :)

Do you typically have catalogs with you to hand out if people are interested? I usually have a few mini-catalogs in my purse at all times, but I'm wondering which is better to hand out?

no purse or shoulder bag for me...

but do have minis in my jacket.. Minis are your best bet, unless they would like to do an office party or want to place an order.

I think what you hand out is your choice and the mini's are just fine. The thing to make certain you do is get their info from them so that you can contact them when you give them anything. They may say they will call, but most don't and really, it's our job to call them so get their info and you'll be great!

I'm so new I haven't signed yet, due to time conflicts, but I know I've had to HUNT for a consultant almost every time I've had a party. I would have been thrilled if one of my patients had mentioned it!
When I had my last party, I booked off a neighbor it turned out no one I work with (large company!) knew a consultant, and about 15 people in my department made outside orders. (I didn't even try very hard, cause I just wanted to book off my neighbor's party--and I got so many small orders my party was about 1200.
What do you love about the products? the parties? Really have that in your mind, and then you really are just sharing.
Easy to say, I know, not so easy to do. Hope you'll encourage me when I an feeling like you are now.
Marghi

I'm taking my girls to the dentist on Friday, and I was wondering the same thing... :)I'm in a new location (Hawaii), and I would LOVE to get at least one booking on the calendar this week. :)

Well, I just got back from the dentist. I'm sure I didn't come across as professional at all - humble - yes, but professional - no!

I'm pretty friendly with the ladies in the front office, so I just told them after I finished paying & making next appts, that now I had a favor to ask of them. I pulled out a couple of mini-catalogs and said "I started doing Pampered Chef a few months ago. I'm having lots of fun with it, but I'm trying to make an effort to let everyone I know that I'm here for them if they are looking for anything."

I then handed each of the ladies a mini-cat & one immediately said that she needed to order something. Ends up that the collar on her food chopper is broken & she thought she needed to order another. I know I could have made a sale if she purchased another, but I decided to take the approach of building a customer relationship and let her know she could just order a replacement part. She was excited to hear that, and then started looking through the catalog to see what else she could order.

I ended up running out to the car and bringing in a couple of full-sized catalogs for them & they seemed excited when I left. Both said they were not interested in doing a party (cooking or catalog), but at least one wanted to place an order. I'm hoping that with my catalogs floating around their office, it might spark some interest with the rest of the folks in the office.

Fortunately I have an appointment with the dentist next week, so if I don't hear back from them prior, it will be easy for me to bring it up next week. Maybe they will have sparked some interest in the office & I can convince them that it would be worthwhile to do a catalog show, even if it is just for the ladies in the office. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh - and I had a flyer for the new Cool & Serve Square Tray - both ladies thought it looked really great!

Thanks for everyone's help! I'm glad I had a positive response - it will make it easier to do it next time :)

What are some ways I can build my confidence with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways you can build your confidence with Pampered Chef. One way is by attending our training workshops and events, where you can learn new skills and techniques to improve your confidence. Another way is by setting realistic goals for yourself and celebrating your achievements. Additionally, seeking support and feedback from your team and leaders can also help boost your confidence.

How can I overcome self-doubt and fear of failure in my Pampered Chef business?

Self-doubt and fear of failure are common obstacles in any business, but there are ways to overcome them. One strategy is to focus on your strengths and past successes, reminding yourself of your capabilities. Setting smaller, achievable goals can also help build confidence and reduce fear of failure. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help and support from your team and leaders when you need it.

What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me improve my confidence?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you build your confidence. These include training workshops, online courses, and mentorship programs. You can also find helpful tips and advice on our website and social media channels. Additionally, our team and leaders are always available to provide support and guidance.

How can I maintain my confidence in the face of challenges or setbacks?

Challenges and setbacks are a natural part of any business, but they do not have to diminish your confidence. One way to maintain confidence is by reframing these experiences as opportunities for growth and learning. It can also be helpful to practice self-care and positive self-talk, reminding yourself of your strengths and past successes. Don't be afraid to seek support from your team and leaders during difficult times.

What advice do you have for someone struggling with self-confidence in their Pampered Chef business?

First and foremost, remember that building confidence takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself and celebrate your progress. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. You may surprise yourself with what you are capable of. Lastly, surround yourself with a supportive and positive community, whether it's your team, leaders, or other Pampered Chef consultants. Having a strong support system can make a big difference in your confidence levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chickey
Replies
Views
speedychef