• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I achieve $15,000 in career sales and grow my team?

In summary, to achieve $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef, you will need to consistently book parties, attend vendor events, and share the opportunity with others. This goal is achievable for new consultants with hard work and dedication, and there are incentives and rewards for reaching it. Both personal and team sales count towards the goal, and Pampered Chef offers various resources such as training and support to help consultants reach their sales goals.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
:chef: I submitted a $1024 show yesterday which put me over my $15K!! I'm so excited!!

I also have an interview this evening with a recruit lead, and I've been making phone calls and filling my September calendar. On the downside, I did have one of my August shows move to September - but if my interviewee signs, I can offer her that date for her Grand Opening!

I'm doing the Destination Director calls - is anyone else on those? I couldn't join this week's, so hopefully I'll be able to listen tomorrow.

Also...CONGRATULATIONS to one of my Team members, Tanya (tjb11675) on your first recruit!!

Currently I have three submitting team members, one of whom has a recruit. I'm getting closer!!! :D

I'm pretty excited about where my business is right now, and even more excited about where it's going!!

Hey Great Job!!! You are rockin!! Hope your lead signs for you. :)

Congrats...... I am about 2500 dollars from 15k, Should hit it in September. Not bad for one year. Great first year if I do. But anyways back to you..... WAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!:sing:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I heard your name mentioned on those calls- I'm there too!

Keep up the good work!

Lori

CONGRATS!!!:balloon:

1. How can I achieve $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?

To achieve $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef, you will need to consistently book parties, attend vendor events, and share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others. Building a strong customer base and networking with other consultants can also help you reach this milestone.

2. Is $15,000 in career sales a realistic goal for new consultants?

While $15,000 in career sales may seem like a daunting goal for new consultants, it is definitely achievable with hard work and dedication. Many new consultants have reached this milestone in their first year with Pampered Chef. Our training and support resources can help you reach your sales goals.

3. Are there any incentives or rewards for reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Yes, there are several incentives and rewards for reaching $15,000 in career sales. These include recognition, bonuses, and the opportunity to attend leadership conferences and trips. You will also receive a pay increase once you reach this milestone.

4. Can I combine my personal sales and team sales to reach $15,000 in career sales?

Yes, both personal sales and team sales count towards your career sales goal of $15,000. This means that not only can you achieve this milestone through your own sales efforts, but also by supporting and mentoring your team to reach their sales goals.

5. What resources are available to help me reach $15,000 in career sales?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you reach $15,000 in career sales. These include training and support from your upline and fellow consultants, marketing materials, and access to the latest products and promotions. You can also attend training events and webinars to improve your sales skills and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rebeccastt