• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Sales Success: $15,000 in Career Sales and CN Mention

In summary, "$15,000 in Career Sales" is a milestone in Pampered Chef that refers to the total amount of sales made by a consultant throughout their entire career with the company. There is no time limit to reach this milestone, and all sales, including online, party, and individual sales, count towards it. Reaching $15,000 in Career Sales comes with various benefits, such as increased commission rates, recognition from the company, and eligibility for leadership roles. To track progress towards this milestone, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
When does our name appear in CN? I achieved $15,000 in September, but I don't see my name in the November issue. It says September sales, but I'm not showing up. Anyone know? I want to see my name! :D

Did you...Submitt all of your show in the month of September, or was something submitted the first part of October?

I made $15k in sales in September and I'm on the list.

I just thought if you made $15k in sales but didn't submit until October, that was the reasoning why.

Maybe someone else can give a better answer.

Or, try calling home office.

Hi there, congratulations on achieving $15,000 in September! That's an amazing accomplishment. As for when your name will appear in CN, it's hard to say for sure. It could depend on a variety of factors such as when you submitted your sales, when the issue was published, and how many other people achieved the same milestone. Have you tried reaching out to CN directly to inquire about the specific issue? They may be able to give you a more definite answer. In any case, don't worry too much about it and keep up the great work! Your success is something to be proud of, whether it's published in CN or not.

What exactly does "$15,000 in Career Sales" mean?

"$15,000 in Career Sales" is a milestone that can be achieved by Pampered Chef consultants. It refers to the total amount of sales made by a consultant throughout their entire career with the company.

Is there a time limit to reach $15,000 in Career Sales?

No, there is no time limit to reach $15,000 in Career Sales. It can be achieved at any point during a consultant's career with Pampered Chef.

Do all sales count towards the $15,000 in Career Sales milestone?

Yes, all sales made by a consultant count towards the $15,000 in Career Sales milestone, including online sales, party sales, and individual sales.

What are the benefits of reaching $15,000 in Career Sales?

Reaching $15,000 in Career Sales is a significant achievement and comes with various benefits, including increased commission rates, recognition from the company, and eligibility for leadership roles within the company.

How can I track my progress towards $15,000 in Career Sales?

You can track your progress towards $15,000 in Career Sales by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The website will display your current sales total and how much more you need to reach the milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies