• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Goals Are Set and I'm Determined to Achieve Them!

In summary, the conversation discusses the individual's goal of turning their passion for wedding and bridal consulting into their full-time income, while also maintaining a part-time job. They have calculated that they need to sell $5000 worth of products a month and have a plan to achieve this through various strategies such as increasing their use of the phone, improving host coaching, and participating in events and shows. They have set a deadline of September to have a consistent show schedule and have shared their goals with their director for accountability. The other participants in the conversation offer encouragement and advice.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I just felt like posting this for extra accountablility for myself. Some of you may remember me mentioning that I have figured out that wedding or bridal consultant is what I want to do with my life. Also as I'm earning my certification and gaining experience with friends and families weddings until I'm comfortable reaching out to strangers for business, that I want to turn PC into my main FT income, since it is much more flexible to start that business around.

Anyway I figured out how much I would need to sell a month with PC if I cut down to 20 hours a week and to PT at my day job. I figured to make the same amount I make working here full time, I would need to sell around $5000 a month.

I've used a conservative number of $500 show avg, mine is a bit higher, which works out to 10 cooking shows a month. I'm not factoring in catalog shows or extras because I'm still going to want the extra since this will no longer be my extra. I also want to have an active team under me as well which will obviously help with the extras.

I've given myself until September to have a consistent enough show schedule that I can be comfortable looking for a PT position at a branch I'd like to work in.

How I intend to achieve this is through many aspects. I will learn to love the phone and instead of fear it. I will consider how unhappy I am at my current day job position. (the pt position I want will be much less stressful) I will make sure I ask every single guests at all my shows first if they are interested in the oppurtunity, then hosting, then if I can contact them with future specials if hosting isn't for them. I will also start collecting more emails and sending a newsletter. I will do as many booths as I can manage and follow up right away with any leads. I will improve my host coaching and find more recruits from hosts. I can do this and I will do this.

Just wanted to have my goals out there as much as possible. I've already told my director and we started our weekly coaching calls again so that helps with my accountability!

Great goals Katie. Thanks for sharing!! The biggest thing that will get you there is consistency!! I know you can do it!

Good for you! I like that you said Sept and not next week lol! I think that all sounds very obtainable if you are determined enough.
I'm almost ready to get my goals going, I think I need a goal of writing goals before I'll get my butt in gear hahahaBest of Luck!!

Good for you!

Hi there! It's great to see that you have a clear goal in mind and are taking steps to make it happen. Becoming a wedding or bridal consultant sounds like a fantastic opportunity and I'm sure you will do great in that field. It's also great to hear that you are using your Pampered Chef business to support your ultimate goal.I love how you have broken down the numbers and have a plan in place to reach your desired income. It's also smart to continue to pursue extra income through catalog shows and building a team, as that will not only bring in extra income, but also help you reach more potential customers and hosts.I'm glad to hear that you are working on overcoming your fear of the phone and are utilizing different strategies to grow your business. It sounds like you have a solid plan in place and I have no doubt that you will achieve your goals by September. Keep up the great work and don't forget to celebrate your successes along the way! You've got this!

1. How do I set achievable goals?

Setting achievable goals involves identifying what you want to achieve, breaking it down into smaller, manageable steps, and setting a specific timeline for each step. It's important to also make sure your goals align with your values and are realistic.

2. How do I stay motivated to achieve my goals?

Motivation is key to achieving your goals. One way to stay motivated is to remind yourself of the reasons why you set your goals in the first place. It can also help to surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and to regularly track your progress and celebrate your successes.

3. How can I overcome setbacks and obstacles when working towards my goals?

Setbacks and obstacles are a natural part of any journey towards achieving goals. It's important to have a positive mindset and view setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow. Also, try to find support from others and come up with alternative solutions to overcome any challenges you may face.

4. What are some effective goal-setting strategies?

Some effective goal-setting strategies include setting SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound), writing down your goals, creating a vision board, and regularly reviewing and adjusting your goals as needed. It's also helpful to break your goals down into smaller tasks and prioritize them.

5. How can I hold myself accountable for achieving my goals?

Holding yourself accountable means taking responsibility for your actions and staying committed to your goals. One way to do this is by regularly checking in with yourself and tracking your progress. You can also try finding an accountability partner or joining a support group for added motivation and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cewcooks