• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal

In summary, the speaker has reached $11,815 in total sales and is hoping to reach their goal of $15,000 by the end of the year. They have two catalog shows and a booth event that they believe will help them reach their goal. They also mention the 2% raise that takes effect at the start of the following month for reaching career sales. Another person in the conversation shares that they are in a similar situation and also hoping to reach their goal. The speaker is motivated and determined to reach their goal and mentions the possibility of a great Christmas present if they do.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I just checked my IPT and I am at $11815 in total sales I have $1939 that I just submitted that haven't shown up yet... So.. I'm $1246 away...I was really hoping to reach my $15,000 by the end of the year. I still have 2 catalog shows out and the second half of a booth today (so far it's been a dud). Oh man, oh man, do I want it! I am so hoping ... :balloon: Sigh -- if not December... Definitely January! If I reach my career sales mid month does the 2% raise take effect immediately? I think I heard it begins at the start of the following month... Thanks! :)

Good luck and yes the 2% raise takes effect the next month - but it is a great perk! You will enjoy it very much - great job on your sales!

I'm pretty much in the same boat. If I hadn't had some Nov. shows cancel and turn into catty shows I'd have been there too! But it WILL happen for us sooner than later!
Jessica

I know how you're feeling right now. It would be so nice to get my 2% raise before January because I have 6 shows scheduled and they all plan to have at least $500 shows. I have one show to turn in in the next couple of days. At this point when I turn it in I'll be only $200 away from $15,000. I have one show that has slipped away because the host has been having health issues, and I was so hoping it would put me over the edge. I don't think it's going to happen, but you just never know. I suppose the show I'm turning in could still get $200 more in sales. We'll see. What a great Christmas present that would be.

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching $11,815 in total sales, that's amazing! It sounds like you're so close to reaching your goal of $15,000 by the end of the year. Don't worry, with your two catalog shows and second half of a booth, I have no doubt you'll reach it. Keep up the great work!In regards to the 2% raise, it typically takes effect at the start of the following month. So if you reach your career sales mid-month, the raise will take effect at the beginning of the next month. Keep pushing towards your goal, you've got this! Best of luck to you. :)

What is "Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal"?

"Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants set and achieve a career sales goal of $15,000. It provides resources, support, and motivation to help consultants reach their goal.

Who can participate in "Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who wants to set a career sales goal of $15,000 can participate in this program. It is open to all consultants, regardless of their level or experience.

What are the benefits of participating in "Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal"?

Participating in this program can help consultants develop their skills, increase their sales, and earn rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. It also provides a sense of community and support from fellow consultants.

How do I sign up for "Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal"?

Consultants can sign up for this program through their Pampered Chef consultant account. They can also reach out to their team leader or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

What resources are available for participants in "Reaching for $15,000: A Journey to Achieve My Career Sales Goal"?

Participants in this program will have access to a variety of resources such as training materials, goal-setting worksheets, support from their team leader and fellow consultants, and recognition opportunities from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered Jean