• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Happy! I'm $56 Away From Hitting $15K in Career Sales! I

In summary, this person is happy that they are $56 away from hitting $15K in career sales and they are excited to see their name in the CN. They also just hit the $15K mark in career sales.
cat
Gold Member
I'm so happy! I'm $56 away from hitting $15K in career sales! I usually only do one show a month, so it has taken me more than a year to reach this level! I just had my best month...$2210, so I'll be getting some of the fall products! Woo hoo!

By the way, I was ready to quit PC in January, but decided to hang in there since I LOVE PC products and then recruited my first two consultant shortly thereafter. So I'm glad I didn't give up!:D

Congrats to you!! I just hit $15K in Career Sales myself this month, it feels good to get that raise

Toot, Toot!!!!That's awesome, congradulations! They raise is great, but seeing my name in the CN is even better!

Congrats CAT!

I just now submitted my Last June show to bring me to the $1500 sell a thon level 1 and my $15K career sales mark!! Whoo-hoooo!! Proud of myself for doing it in 7 months! Won't that raise be nice!!

I'm almost there too....$248.93 and I've got it! I was hoping to get it this month....oh well, next month for sure!

Congratulations!

I just hit the $15K mark early this month too! I can't wait to see my name in CN and get that raise!

Congratulations to you all on your great accomplishments!!
Keep up the awesome work!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

That's SO great!!
Congrats!!

I'm also $95 away from hitting it (for the 3rd time!!) I'm debating on whether I should submit an order or just wait.

I also just promoted to Director yesterday!!! (Well, effective tomorrow, but qualified yesterday!!) I'm walking across the stage :)

Can't wait for conference

That's awesome. I think I'm about $300 away!

pamperedalf said:
Toot, Toot!!!!

That's awesome, congradulations! They raise is great, but seeing my name in the CN is even better!

I forgot all about that!!!! That will give me bragging rights with the hubby. :D LOL

I hit it!Brooke, Heather and pamperedgirl3,

Congratulations! So we'll all be in CN together? :D

I told my mother-in-law that I was $56 away from $15K and she said, "Well, let me place an order so you can get your raise!" She is soooo sweet! I love her! She has been one of my biggest supporters since I started PC!

So I ended up submitting $2270 for June (my highest month ever!) and I am at $15004 in career sales! Yippeeee!!!!! :D

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 5 years now and have loved every moment of it!

2. What inspired you to join Pampered Chef?

I have always had a passion for cooking and entertaining, and I was drawn to Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and the opportunity to share them with others while earning an income.

3. How did you reach $15K in career sales with Pampered Chef?

By consistently hosting cooking parties, attending vendor events, and building a strong network of loyal customers, I was able to reach $15K in career sales in just 3 years.

4. What has been your favorite product to sell with Pampered Chef?

It's hard to choose just one, but I would have to say the Quick Cooker has been my favorite product to sell. It's a versatile and efficient kitchen tool that my customers absolutely love.

5. What advice do you have for someone looking to reach $15K in career sales with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to always stay passionate and enthusiastic about the products, build strong relationships with your customers, and consistently promote and share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others. Remember, hard work and dedication always pay off!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkinak
Replies
Views
raebates
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies