• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for a Fun-Filled Mom's Morning Out Show with Brunch and Activities!

In summary, the cost to attend the Mom's Morning Out Show is typically $20 per person, with variations depending on location and host. The event will feature cooking demonstrations, product showcases, interactive games, and networking opportunities for moms and non-moms alike. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend and can RSVP by contacting the host or visiting the Pampered Chef website. It is recommended to RSVP in advance to secure your spot, but tickets may also be available at the door.
chefkugler
I'm doing a morning show for a group of pre school mom's in November. It has to be done between 9-11:30. As this is the time the little ones are at pre school. I thought about doing the western brunch pizza and make some cinn. rolls with the sprinkles.
Does anyone have a morning show type of invite?

Brunch PC show flyer!Here is a flyer I just created. Hope you like it, and you are welcome to change anything you want to make it suit your needs.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Brunch PC Show.doc
    58 KB · Views: 528
Debbie
This looks great. I appreciate the help.

Related to Join us for a Fun-Filled Mom's Morning Out Show with Brunch and Activities!

What is the cost to attend the Mom's Morning Out Show?

The cost to attend the Mom's Morning Out Show with brunch and activities is typically $20 per person, but may vary depending on the location and host.

What types of activities will be available at the event?

The Mom's Morning Out Show will feature various activities such as cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and interactive games. There will also be time for networking and socializing with other moms.

Is the event open to non-moms as well?

Yes, the event is open to anyone who would like to attend. While the focus is on moms, all are welcome to join in on the fun and enjoy the delicious brunch and activities.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the show?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to attend the Mom's Morning Out Show. This event is open to everyone and is a great opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef products and connect with other like-minded individuals.

How can I RSVP for the event?

To RSVP for the Mom's Morning Out Show, you can contact the host of the event or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information. Tickets may also be available for purchase at the door, but it is recommended to RSVP in advance to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies