• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave

you don't need to demo anything. Sell the cookware, party supplies, and serve coffee and juice. Have some of the recipes bookmarked for people to try. You can also have some of the quik stir pitchers set up on the counter to show how easy they are to use. This would be a great way to get people to book their next month's class!
Liquid Sky
So I have a show booked for my SIL. My 2 nephews play high school football and have practice every Saturday morning starting at 5:30 am. My SIL wants to have a show at the high school starting at 7 am for the mom's/parents of the football team who would be coming back to pick up their children from football practice anyways....so killing 2 birds w/ 1 stone.

I won't have access to a microwave, so I thought I'd bring the brunch squares already made. What the heck could I do as a breakfast thing that does not involve cooking? Has anyone ever done a show this early before?? :confused:

Small Hijack...5:30am practice, isn't that a bit extreme?

I think the brunch squares are good, are you doing an actual demo? or is that the trouble you have? Deciding what you can do with your limited resources.

If you have the SA appetizer caddy everyone could try a piece using those plates....just a thought.

vwpamperedchef said:

I think the brunch squares are good, are you doing an actual demo? or is that the trouble you have? Deciding what you can do with your limited resources.

If you have the SA appetizer caddy everyone could try a piece using those plates....just a thought.

Nope that is HS football!

My DD and DS start "hell week" next week - 7 am - 9:30 am and then again 6:00 - 7:30 pm practices - ALL WEEK!!

What about an omlette in the skillet? Sell that cookware and get everyone to book next month?

vwpamperedchef said:

Take the heat into account...you don't want kids dropping like flies in Arizona.

I think going with the tailgating/picnic ideas is a great way to go! It would feature a lot of the outdoor entertaining products.
Instead of demoing a recipe maybe just bring a cucmber, potato, lemon, etc to use on a wide variety of tools...have everyone play around with it. You could even bake cupcakes and have everyone decorate their own with the bottle set (a little early, but dessert breakfast is always hit:love:)

And no, I've never done (or even heard of anyone) doing a show that early! Good luck and get a good night sleep! :indif:

What about showing off the quik-stir pitchers? I've sold a lot this summer by showing the frozen lemonade. You could do the same thing with orange juice.

our son always had early practice too, they have 2 a day and the first one is early morning and the evening on is late

too dangerous otherwise with the heat

When I did my brunch show I did the Squares and I made that Apple berry fruit salsa. I made the cinnamon chips in advance.

You could layer and cut up fruit in the Trifle Bowl to go with your brunch squares!

Oh and iced lattes n the quickstir.... yummy

vwpamperedchef said:
Small Hijack...5:30am practice, isn't that a bit extreme?QUOTE]

I am in Arizona and it does start getting a bit hot/humid early. Yes, I just about fell out of my chair when I was told by my nephew that they had practice that early. :yuck:

I think I would skip the demo. That early in the morning, no one is going to want to wait for the food nor will they have the attention span needed. I think I would set up a table w/ some products, show the upcoming hostess specials and bring food. I would bring the ham & cheese brunch squares, maybe the sausage biscut thing and have the hostess also either bring food or provide money for some of the ingredients. Have her bring a thermos w/ coffee and you can use the quickstirs w/ juice in them.

Oh and watch out for the hungry football players....the moms may not get a chance to eat!!!

This is just what I would do. I hope it helps!!

I loved the idea of the iced coffe in the quick stir pitchers! How cool is that!?!?
I would have the brunch squares done. Use the outdoor party plates and utensils to eat off. I'd have the iced coffee in one pitcher and OJ in another. You could also use the outdoor party pick if you have them! Have a relaxed no demo show. Some moms my be picking their kids up and running off to work so be prepared to have outside orders!

I'd think of this as more of an open house than a regular show. (Since you'll be there and you'll be serving food, you can still count it as a regular cooking show.) Have order forms and catalogs ready. Prominently display the specials. Have a closing date set. If the host doesn't have a call list for the team members, be sure to get contact information for anyone who takes a catalog and order form.Best wishes!

Just a suggestion but I think that I would do it more like you would a booth. Just have the products out for people to paly with and some food prepared earlier. Maybe mini muffins and fresh juice with the squares. But I would go before practice is over. People might be ready to get there kids and get on with their day. Plus, the kids will be tired and ready to get away, I would think.
Make sure if you have a drink to have PLENTY!! Those boys will devour it!

I love the idea of oj in the pitcher. Fruit is a great idea as well.

Is there away to get the cattys to the parents when they drop off? I know it is EARLY....but give them the catty and ask them to stop by early when they pick up their player to get a treat and place an order or ask you any questions.
I missed it but will this be a fundraiser or just a "cooking" show?

Jenni said:
Oh and iced lattes n the quickstir.... yummy

how do you make iced lattes at home? i would love that recipe.

:chef:

kisrae said:
Is there away to get the cattys to the parents when they drop off? I know it is EARLY....but give them the catty and ask them to stop by early when they pick up their player to get a treat and place an order or ask you any questions.
I missed it but will this be a fundraiser or just a "cooking" show?

Hmm, interesting idea. It is going to be a "cooking show". Maybe I can get my SIL to do that since I am 45 mins away from their school, so that would mean I'd have to leave my house by 4:30 am....ugh!

I want to have the demo and everything OVER before the massively hungry and thristy football players are done w/ their practice. I don't have the financial means to provide food and drinks for teens who could eat and drink till the cows come home. :eek:

I LOOOOOVE the fruit and dip idea to demo, the iced lattes and juices in the QSP's, and using veggies to demo other products. You guys are the BEST in helping to generate such cool ideas!!!!! :cheerleader:

Room temp cresent rolls or crockpot oatmeal with any/all of the three sweet sprinkles.

Muffins in the mini muffin pan.

I agree with the hungry football players, we did this one evening, the boys wiped me out,
I did take them into consideration, but man can they eat.

Call it a TAILGATING party. Don't demo anything except the OJ or iced coffee in the QSP!Make it as "express" as possible ... moms will be looking to pick the kids up and zip home to take care of their other ones or head to work ... maybe have folders ready to take with ordering instructions enclosed and a closing date.

Could you hand out a flyer to the parents this week to let them know you would be there then be there next week? Just to give them some advanced notice? It would also give the ones who want to see you the heads up and the ones who would rather not can just walk on by.

You got a lot of great ideas. If I were you I would make and take the H&E brunch squares with the lattes and OJ in the QSP. (can you tell I'm tired of typing?)

I think that sounds like the best way to go! I can't wait to hear how your breakfast show goes!

I am happy in a way b/c I just got news from my SIL that she wants to push the show back till the end of Sept and have the show/"booth" at 10 am. Apparently, football practice will be finishing up around 11 and there's something like 3 volleyball games that day, starting around 11. So we are talking some major traffic here!!!

I am excited but nervous all at the same time! I am so gonna do the brunch squares, fruit and dip, and OJ and latte's in the QSP's. I think it'll be a major success.

I have proposed a fundraiser idea for the school and am waiting to hear back about that. I do want to wait until after my SIL's show so it won't take away from her guest sales...kwim?

Thank you all for such GREAT advice!!!!!!!

If you're planning to be there all day, you might need to get permission from the school to have a 'booth.' They probably won't mind, but if anyone complains (or, others think it's a great idea and decide to make it a regular feature with a few different vendors), at least they'll have a heads-up.

1. What is "Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave"?

"Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave" is a cooking demonstration and product showcase by Pampered Chef, specifically designed for hosting a delicious and hassle-free brunch during early morning football games. Our consultants will share tips and recipes for preparing quick and easy brunch dishes without the need for a microwave.

2. What types of recipes will be featured in the "Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave"?

We will be featuring a variety of recipes that are perfect for a football brunch, including breakfast casseroles, egg dishes, pastries, and more. Our consultants will also demonstrate how to use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes even easier and more delicious.

3. Do I need to be a football fan to attend the "Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave"?

No, you do not need to be a football fan to attend this event. The recipes and tips shared during the demonstration are applicable for any early morning gathering or brunch. Everyone is welcome to attend and learn how to make delicious brunch dishes in a time-efficient manner.

4. Will there be any products available for purchase at the "Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave"?

Yes, there will be a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. These products are specifically chosen to make preparing brunch dishes easier and more convenient, without the need for a microwave.

5. How can I sign up for the "Early Morning Football Show: Brunch Without a Microwave"?

You can sign up for the event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the events section on our website. Space is limited, so we recommend signing up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates