• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Show- Microwave Only??

Individual Chocolate Cakes - each one takes about 10 minutes to make.And lastly, the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue - that's a great way to use up leftover chocolate.
emmabelle47
I am having a party for my SIL and her friend. I was told it was going to be at the friend's house and she has a big kitchen so I was going to do something with the stoneware or cookware in the stove or oven. Well, I just got a message from my SIL saying they're going to have it at someone's office and all the have is a microwave- a smaller one. Oh, and they want a chocolate theme. I've got a week to play with some new recipes, but I have no idea what to do! What would you guys do with this? The only idea I came up with is a Iced Mocha recipe that I could show off in the pitcher. Besides that, I'm clueless. Thanks!

Chocolate Chip Sensation. I always prebake the crust then all you really need is to soften the cream cheese in the microwave.

Theres the Chocolate Raspberry Trifle and the Individual Micro cakes

You can also do the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue. You can find the recipe in All the Best

Any kind of Trifle will do or the new Chocolate Velvet Cake is a micro recipe.

There is also the double chocolate cinnamon dip that is to die for, done in the microwave.

I'm thinking maybe the Dip- since it uses the sprinkles that are the guest special this month. Then should I just show off some of the other tools and pass them around while I'm talking about them? My MIL did a Mary Kay show for this group a few weekends ago and claims they're "buyers" so I really want to get them interested in buying stuff.

TrifleTrifle Recipes are great - they show a lot of tools. :thumbup: Look up Fudgey Brownie Trifle in the recipe board. Also, you could probably do the new Strawberry Cream Trifle with brownies instead of pound cake. :chef:

Also, there's a truffle recipe from a few seasons back - Velvety Truffles, I believe. They are amazing, and great for Valentine's Day! Show off the sprinkles by having Hot Chocolate prepared in the carafe and sprinkle with the sprinkles.

If you have the Heart Dish, show the 10 Minute Heart Cakes - they are on a post in here somewhere.

Have fun!

where is my brain?There's the Micro Chocolate cake that's done in the Rice Cooker - quick and sells rice cookers like crazy!

1. What is the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only"?

The "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" is a Pampered Chef product that allows you to make delicious, homemade chocolate treats in the microwave in just a few minutes.

2. How does the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" work?

The "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" is a silicone mold with 12 individual cavities for making chocolates. Simply fill each cavity with melted chocolate and any desired toppings, and then microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.

3. Can I use the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" with any type of chocolate?

Yes, the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" can be used with any type of chocolate, including milk, dark, white, and even candy melts. Just make sure to chop the chocolate into small pieces before melting.

4. How long does it take to make chocolates with the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only"?

The time it takes to make chocolates with the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" will depend on the type of chocolate used and the strength of your microwave. However, on average, it takes about 2-3 minutes to melt the chocolate and another 5-10 minutes for the chocolates to set in the fridge.

5. Is the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Chocolate Show- Microwave Only" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend washing it by hand with warm soapy water to preserve its quality and lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cheflorraine