• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Show Ideas: Host a Sweet Treat Party!

In summary, the Kitchen Guy is looking for ideas for a chocolate show. The host does not have the trifle bowl yet, so they are considering recipes that go in the mini muffin pan. The Kitchen Guy thinks the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake sounds amazing. They are also considering a chocolate dip.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
I have a host who would like a chocolate show! I'm looking for your best ideas.

I do not, sadly, have the trifle bowl yet. I won't assume that the DCB will fit in her microwave (I honestly haven't seen one yet that would hold it, except maybe my mom's!).

Ooh yumm! What about tiramisu bites? They go in the mini muffin pan. They're under the Italian theme show

FWIW, I just received my copy of the Chocolate cook book. In the next few weeks, I'm going to be spending a fortune on ingredients to test out, and then on a membership to Weight Watchers. I'm not sure that anything in there is appropriate for a show demo, but for a display as folks enter, some of those recipes are downright, well, I won't say that. Let's just say decadent and impressive.

Chocolate Chip Sensation...YUM!

chocolate molten lava mini cakes...yum!

Simple chocolate dip for fruit. I remember when the SA tray holders were black and you could put a mini square with a tea light under them and fill your small square bowl with chocolate or caramel and keep it warm...quick and easy...I don't think the silver one is as tall. But I loved the idea.

You can also do the molten lava cake in the Rice Cooker...and I LOVE the little tiramisu cakes! So delicious!!!

Okay based on "Similar Threads" (what a neat feature!) we've picked the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. I think it sounds amazing, and I have everything I need for it which is great.I may also do a chocolate dip*– there's one in All The Best (on the cover, actually) which looks really yummy and easy.

On another note, this thread is definitely making me realize what I need to order for my kit enhancement!

Oh...I didn't even think about the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. When I first got that recipe I made it at my mom's show...sold several skillets...and every show for the next 6 months wanted that recipe. You can't go wrong with that. At the time I didn't have the 12 inch skillet so I used the 10 inch skillet and it worked just as well...but I did have a little leftover batter.

Shawnna said:
chocolate molten lava mini cakes...yum! Simple chocolate dip for fruit. I remember when the SA tray holders were black and you could put a mini square with a tea light under them and fill your small square bowl with chocolate or caramel and keep it warm...quick and easy...I don't think the silver one is as tall. But I loved the idea.
Thanks! I was just looking at my old SA tray holder and wondering what to do with it. I think I'll keep it now and get rid of the new one!
KateInTheKitchen said:
On another note, this thread is definitely making me realize what I need to order for my kit enhancement!
I think I've gained three pounds just reading it!

Kitchen Guy please be sure and try it out before you decide which one to keep and which on to get rid of.

It was just an idea - I have so much product that I am never going to use that I must seriously start deciding what to keep and what to sell off or give away.

I also have too much product...I didn't think that was possible. But, I have a lot of duplicates...restyling, discontinueing and then bringing them back, etc. I have a lot of stuff still in their boxes in storage that doesn't get used much. I have given some away, but there is still a lot.

1. What types of chocolate treats can I serve at the party?

There are endless options for chocolate treats to serve at your sweet treat party! Some popular choices include chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and chocolate-dipped pretzels. You can also get creative and make chocolate bark, chocolate fondue, or a chocolate charcuterie board with various types of chocolate and toppings.

2. Can I incorporate other flavors and ingredients besides chocolate?

Absolutely! While chocolate will be the star of the show, you can definitely incorporate other flavors and ingredients to add variety and depth to your party. Consider pairing chocolate with fruits like raspberries or oranges, nuts like almonds or pistachios, or spices like cinnamon or chili. You can also offer non-chocolate treats such as mini cheesecakes or macarons to balance out the chocolate offerings.

3. What activities can I plan for the party besides just eating chocolate?

To make the party more interactive and engaging, you can plan some fun activities for your guests. Some ideas include a blind taste test where guests try to guess different types of chocolate, a chocolate trivia game, or a chocolate decorating station where guests can personalize their own treats. You can also offer a chocolate-themed photo booth with props and backdrops.

4. How can I decorate for a chocolate-themed party?

For a chocolate-themed party, you can incorporate brown and gold colors into your decorations to mimic the color of chocolate. You can also use chocolate-scented candles or diffusers to create a delicious aroma. Hang up string lights or paper lanterns in the shape of chocolate kisses or bars. And don't forget to display your chocolate treats in visually appealing ways, such as on tiered trays or in cute packaging.

5. What special tools or equipment do I need to host a sweet treat party?

You don't need any special tools or equipment to host a sweet treat party, but having a few essential kitchen tools can make the process smoother. These may include a double boiler for melting chocolate, piping bags for decorating, and a variety of cookie cutters or molds. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of kitchen tools specifically designed for making and serving chocolate treats, such as our Chocolate Drizzler and Chocolate Tempering Kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • pc_jessica