• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Margarita Microwave Show Ideas

In summary, the DCB fajitas interactive demo is a great way to teach your guests how to make a meal in less than a 1/2 hour. The recipe is from a teletalk class, and it is a cheeseburger salad.
janezapchef
Gold Member
My host for Sunday is having a Margarita show, but her oven just went out. She wanted a skillet dessert, but obviously that's out now. Her microwave works. She suggested the mexican chocolate cake, but I don't consider that much of a demo. I'm going to suggest the DCB fajitas, but does anyone have suggestions for a good dessert made in the microwave or that chills that goes with the them? I know I can make the Mexican Choc. Cake, but is that really a great demo? I don't think it's really a "wow"! Am I crazy?
Thanks,
Jane :)

You could do the cakes that are on the catalog, but use limes instead of lemons....:)

the chocolate velvet cake in the micorwave is very WOW and uses a lot of products. I have made it several times and everyone really likes it. I am doing it at show in 2 weeks and the hostess is serving maragaritas and we are doing mexican munchies.

If you have the trifle bowl, why not do a recipe in that? It shows off another great product, and always goes over well! Here's one I found that has a great Mexican flavor, and would go great with your theme (I think, at least :))PS - I would use prebought whipped cream for the recipe; and Tia Maria is like Kahlua. Banoffee Trifle
Servings: 8

Comments:
This indulgent pudding uses ready-made dulce de leche and ready-made vanilla pudding (or vanilla custard) and is so simple to put together. The trifle can be made 6 hours before serving. A lovely dessert for any special occasion or for a beautiful dessert to end a holiday meal.Ingredients:
1 (10.75 oz.) ready-made pound cake (such as Sara Lee or Entenmanns)
2 tablespoons Tia Maria liqueur
1 (12 to 15 oz.) jar dulce de leche (Dulce de leche can be found in some supermarkets or gourmet food stores. It can also be purchased at many online stores)
4-5 ripe bananas
1 cup (8 oz./236ml) heavy cream or double cream
1 cup ready-made vanilla pudding or vanilla custard
3 1/2 oz. (100g) dark chocolateSpecial bowl:
You will need a 9 or 10-inch in diameter clear glass bowl that is at least 5-7 inches deep, such as a trifle bowl.Instructions:
Tear the pound cake into pieces and use them to line the bottom of a large clear glass serving bowl. Spoon over the Tia Maria so that the pound cake pieces are thoroughly soaked. Spoon the dulce de leche over the pound cake pieces, then slice the bananas and scatter them over the dulce de leche. Whip the cream to soft peaks. Fold half of the whipped cream into the vanilla pudding (or custard, if using). Spread the pudding (or custard) mixture on top of the bananas, to the edge of the bowl, using the back of a spoon, then top with the remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Right before serving grate the chocolate over the top of trifle. Store any uneaten trifle covered in the refrigerator.Makes 8 servings.Source: Home and Gardens
Date: August 13, 2006

13 minute chicken fajitas in the DCB in the microwave YUM!

Touchdown Taco Dip in the Oval Baker or Medium Bar Pan!

6 O'Clock SaladMake the Cheeseburger Salad, it's wonderful and you can do the hamburger in the microwave or cook it a head and heat it up there. You can toast the bun pieces in one of our pans.:balloon:
Deanna

I have a show tomorrow night that I'm making the DCB fajitas at. I'm letting everyone "help" make the Salad Chopper Salsa and making a volcano cake in the Rice Cooker. This sounds like a lot but demo wise it won't take long at all. This is her 3rd show with me and she always has 1k shows and has 18 confirmed!

chefruthie said:
I have a show tomorrow night that I'm making the DCB fajitas at. I'm letting everyone "help" make the Salad Chopper Salsa and making a volcano cake in the Rice Cooker. This sounds like a lot but demo wise it won't take long at all. This is her 3rd show with me and she always has 1k shows and has 18 confirmed!

I LOVE the DCB fajita interactive demo, because, instead of everyone getting "just a taste" you are actually making a whole meal together in less than a 1/2 hour! And everyone has so much fun!

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE the DCB fajita interactive demo, because, instead of everyone getting "just a taste" you are actually making a whole meal together in less than a 1/2 hour! And everyone has so much fun!

OK....either give me a quick run through or point me to the thread where I can find info....TIA!!

I got my recipe from a teletalk class, I'm told its a rendition of the pork tenderloin recipe in the Season's Best.Quick Chicken Fajitas1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 medium onion
1-2 cloves of garlic
2 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
southwestern seasoning (I'll bring)
2-3 chicken breasts or 4-6 tenderloins
tortillasguacamole, sour cream, cheese, food chopper salsa (optional)1. Cut red and green bell peppers into wedges and place in DCB
2. Use apple wedger to cut onion into perfect wedges (guests love this!) and place in DCB
3. Press 1-2 cloves of garlic (depend on size of clove and preference of audience, I usually do 2)
4. Sprinkle a light covering with the Southwest seasoning
5. Either use prep bowl and silicon basting brush or kitchen spritzer to lightly coat the chicken with oil
6. Place coated chicken over top of vegetables and sprinkle with more Southwest seasoning
7. Cook for about 13 minutes in microwave - it should be done but make sure
8. Give everyone a turn with our WONDERFUL salad choppers
9. Warm tortillas on stone in oven just a few minutes (longer if you want tostadas) or in the large microcooker in the microwave
10. ENJOY! All my guests love this recipe and are constantly raving about it. :D

Do you remember who did the teletalk class? Was it someone from HO or a director? I only ask b/c this is Becky's recipe! I sent it to the test kitchen a while back and told them all about Becky and how wonderful this recipe is (I also shared it with my cluster). I hate to think that someone is taking credit for Becky's ideas.
jcsmilez said:
I got my recipe from a teletalk class, I'm told its a rendition of the pork tenderloin recipe in the Season's Best.

Quick Chicken Fajitas

1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 medium onion
1-2 cloves of garlic
2 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
southwestern seasoning (I'll bring)
2-3 chicken breasts or 4-6 tenderloins
tortillas

guacamole, sour cream, cheese, food chopper salsa (optional)

1. Cut red and green bell peppers into wedges and place in DCB
2. Use apple wedger to cut onion into perfect wedges (guests love this!) and place in DCB
3. Press 1-2 cloves of garlic (depend on size of clove and preference of audience, I usually do 2)
4. Sprinkle a light covering with the Southwest seasoning
5. Either use prep bowl and silicon basting brush or kitchen spritzer to lightly coat the chicken with oil
6. Place coated chicken over top of vegetables and sprinkle with more Southwest seasoning
7. Cook for about 13 minutes in microwave - it should be done but make sure
8. Give everyone a turn with our WONDERFUL salad choppers
9. Warm tortillas on stone in oven just a few minutes (longer if you want tostadas) or in the large microcooker in the microwave
10. ENJOY! All my guests love this recipe and are constantly raving about it. :D

pamperedlinda said:
Do you remember who did the teletalk class? Was it someone from HO or a director? I only ask b/c this is Becky's recipe! I sent it to the test kitchen a while back and told them all about Becky and how wonderful this recipe is (I also shared it with my cluster). I hate to think that someone is taking credit for Becky's ideas.

OH NO....that would stink!:(

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

I think I decided that I am making the "Volteado de Pina y Chocolate a la Estufa" from one of the Una Muestras. It is a pineapple chocolate upside down cake that is actually made on the stovetop, and it's surprisingly good! And, I'm making the Slap Yo Mama Margaritas from here. Wow! Are those good! What I would REALLY like to make are the fajitas, but the host wants a dessert. Oh well, next time!
Thanks,
Jane :)

Sorry, Linda, I do not remember who it was, it was just a regular call in teleclass. I took it sometime in August I think.. a while ago anyway.

Well thank you Becky, the recipe is amazing and makes an WONDERFUL show. I'm actually doing it as a COoking show Live at my cluster meeting next month, I'm a bit nervous but am looking forward to sharing such a great recipe with my cluster. :D

1. How do I make a margarita in the microwave using Pampered Chef products?

To make a margarita in the microwave using Pampered Chef products, you will need our Quick Slice, Quick Cooker, and Quick Stir Pitcher. First, slice a lime using the Quick Slice and place it in the Quick Cooker. Add 1/4 cup of tequila, 1/4 cup of triple sec, and 1/4 cup of lime juice to the Quick Cooker. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Then, use the Quick Stir Pitcher to mix the ingredients and pour into glasses filled with ice. Enjoy your perfectly blended margarita in just minutes!

2. Can I use frozen fruit in the margarita recipe for the microwave show?

Yes, you can certainly use frozen fruit in the margarita recipe for the microwave show. In fact, frozen fruit will help create a slushier texture for your margarita. Just make sure to thaw the fruit before adding it to the Quick Cooker and adjusting the cooking time accordingly.

3. Is the margarita recipe for the microwave show suitable for a large crowd?

Yes, the margarita recipe for the microwave show can be easily scaled up to accommodate a large crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionally and use a larger Quick Cooker or make multiple batches. The Quick Stir Pitcher can also mix larger quantities of the margarita mixture.

4. Can I substitute the alcohol in the margarita recipe for the microwave show?

Yes, you can substitute the alcohol in the margarita recipe for the microwave show with non-alcoholic options such as lemon-lime soda or sparkling water. You can also experiment with different types of alcohol, such as vodka or rum, to create different variations of the margarita.

5. How can I make the margarita recipe for the microwave show healthier?

To make the margarita recipe for the microwave show healthier, you can use fresh, organic ingredients and opt for lower calorie or sugar-free options for the alcohol and mixers. You can also add in fresh herbs or fruits for added flavor and nutrition. Additionally, using smaller glasses and limiting the number of margaritas consumed can also make the recipe healthier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies