• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Enough for a Chocolate Show?

In summary, the chocolate martini's are a great idea and should be easy to make. There should be just one drink and one dessert to demo.
floccies
I need to know how much is "enough" for a chocolate show.

Beverages: choc martini, choc milke, hot choc

Dessert: Killer choc cake(made in the microwave)

Tuxedo Brownie bites? or some other type of fancy brownie? Choc Trifle?

What else should there be? Should there be a appetizer like fruit dip? Another dessert?

I don't want to go overboard. Right now I have 2 maybe's. But I also don't want those that show up to be thinkging "This is it????". I want whatever else is added to this to be "premade" or "only needs finishing touches".

Are you hosting this show? If it's your own show, I could see wanting to provide multiple things. But if it's just a regular host, I wouldn't do too much. You could just do one great recipe and call it good. :) The double chocolate mousse cups are really good. I do Janet's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle and get great reviews. It has a lot of chocolate to it and it looks great and is easy.

What about only offering ONE beverage? (my vote is the Chocolate Martinis)

The Killer Chocolate Cake (or whatever it is called) is a great idea - why not do 'something extra' that would go along with it - like grapes or strawberries?

I'd offer the chocolate martinis, a dessert and then maybe the cool n creamy chocolate fondue with the cinnamon chips. So just one beverage, one dessert to demo and have the fondue made already. That's 3 chocolate and that's plenty. Cut it down to just the martini and dessert if expenses get too high. JMO ;)

You are all wonderful. (Telling me just what I want to hear :>)

Keep it simple. Save some of the recipes for later chocolate events!

I really enjoyed practicing the chocolate martini's last night :>

Don't do too much! I agree with everyone here! we consulants have way too many choices to choose from and we go into overdrive... or should I say over kill! I love the idea of the chocolate martinis, your killer chocolate cake and then have something pre-made like those mouse cups or the tuxedo cups or the chocolate fondue! The fondue would be easy too! shows a whole new set of products too!
good luck.. let us know how it went!;):D

How do you make the Chocolate martinis? Don't you need a shaker?

Andrea

I agree with everyone else. I had a $1,400 Chocolate show and all I made was Cool and Creamy Chocolate fondue...and I had even prebaked the cinnamon crisps at my house!

Less is better.

Have you ever had so many choices that you couldn't decide what to do or buy? Give them too much to look at and you are hurting your sales and chances of future bookings or recruits.

I want the recipe for chocolate martinis:)

1. Is this enough for a chocolate show?

The amount needed for a chocolate show can vary depending on the number of attendees and the type of event. It's best to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

2. How many servings does this provide for a chocolate show?

The number of servings can also vary depending on the size of the servings. It's best to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific recommendations based on your event.

3. Can this be used for a large chocolate show?

Absolutely! Many of our products are designed to be used for large events, and your Pampered Chef consultant can provide specific recommendations based on the size of your chocolate show.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions to consider for a chocolate show?

Some people may have allergies or dietary restrictions, so it's important to have a variety of options available. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products, including gluten-free and dairy-free options, to accommodate various dietary needs.

5. What are the must-have products for a successful chocolate show?

Some popular products for a chocolate show include the Chocolate Pro Tempering Machine, the Chocolate Drizzler, and the Silicone Chocolate Mold. However, the best product recommendations will depend on your specific needs and preferences, so be sure to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pcROX
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies