• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited About My Brunch Show Today!

In summary, Marie-France shared how her show went today and it was a brunch show. She shared that she had 17 guests and the total sales are now at $890. There is one more order to come and she knows for sure that he is getting the large bar pan. She also has 3 bookings this month and is hoping for a return to her normal schedule. Lastly, she shared that she sings during her shows and gave a demonstration.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I just have to share with everyone how my show went today. It was a morning brunch show, which I have never done before. Wasn't sure how it would turn out, but thought I would give it a try anyway, since that was the only time the host could do it. I made the ham and cheese brunch squares, which were a big hit! They are delicious!!

There were 17 guests, and the sales are now at $890!! There is one more order to come and I know for sure that he is getting the large bar pan, so the show will be over $900!!

I also have 3 bookings, and possibly one more. One of these shows will be an all-guys show...that should be fun!! :p

I have 3 more shows this month, so hopefully, I'm getting back on track now!!

Congratulations! That is great. Sounds like your October is going well.

Way to go Marie!! That is super! You will have tons of fun with the guys show...be sure to focus on Forged Cutlery and COOKWARE! Men are not afraid to spend some extra $$ on something that is THE BEST!!

Wow~Way to go!! I'm sure you're super excited!! Guys shows are fun~my top show was from a guy!

WTG Marie-France!!
What things did you do that you feel helped the most?

Thanks everyone! :D I am very excited and really looking forward to the guy show. The guy who was at the show today was actually the first guy I had at any show! When came time to cook the ham for the recipe, I gave him the sauté pan to do the job and he loved it! He loves to cook too.

dannyzmom said:
WTG Marie-France!!
What things did you do that you feel helped the most?

I have been incorporating Julie Weitz ideas into my shows and I have (think I do, anyway!) a really fun show opening, which gets everyone relaxed and into the spirit of the whole show experience. I always throw in as many "quick tips" as I can as well, and people really seem to love those. I actually feel sometimes like I don't talk enough while I'm doing my presentation, but I guess I can't be doing too bad!! :p

I sing too....:sing: :sing: .....hehe, no not really, just wanted to use the new smilie!! ;)

Well come on...no teasing! Share your show opening - purty please!

kcjodih said:
Well come on...no teasing! Share your show opening - purty please!

LOL!! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask!! :p

Okay, here it is: (I copied and pasted from my show outline)......

----------------------
Show Opening
“Who here has ever done the hokey pokey? I think we all have at some point or other. Does everyone know what the last part of the song says?” Wait for answer. “That’s right - put your ‘whole self in’. That’s what I want you to do tonight, because I can’t make a party fun all by myself, I need you to put your whole self in.”
“I only have three rules for the night: My first is that you must have fun. If at any point you are not having fun, let me know and I’ll make sure you start having fun. To help with this, I am going to appoint a cheerleader for the night.”
Give a guest a pom-pom
“Remember, you are a cheerleader, not a cheer soloist, so when you start to cheer, I want everyone to get involved.”
Do a practice cheer.
“My second rule is that no one is allowed to say anything negative about anyone or anything. To ensure this, I am going to appoint a party cop.”
Hand a guest the squirt gun
“Now you have permission to squirt anyone who says anything negative about anything.”
“My third and last rule is that you must listen to my commercials. You know when you watch TV, that’s usually the time to get up to use the washroom or get a snack. Tonight is the opposite. You will want to stay for my commercials, but feel free to get up to get anything you need during my presentation. Don’t worry; these commercials are fun, short and sweet. I will let you know when it’s time for a commercial, and our cheerleader will start a cheer. You must then pay close attention, because this is information you’ll want to know.”
------------------------------

And, that's it! I find this has really helped me open up my shows on a positive note and helps to set the tone for the evening. It gets the crowd get comfortable with me. It has gotten me out of my comfort zone, because I am generally a shy person. It has reallly helped me!

Marie~

I am doing those same things...I LOVE your wording! Thanks for sharing!

KellyTheChef said:
Marie~

I am doing those same things...I LOVE your wording! Thanks for sharing!

We must both have Julie's CD!! :p I love her....she's full of great ideas!

Sounds like a great show!! Good for you!

I have to ask, what are your commercials?

Gotta love that Julie Weitz training! I do a very similar opening. I've also been using the commercials. People keep commenting that my parties are fun and interactive.

Marie-France and Rae, what do the cheerleaders cheer for? Something they think is great, something another guest is excited about? Never done this, but think it is a great idea. I want to try this at my next show.

They cheer for my commercials. ("They're the most important information I'll give you tonight/today.") They are also instructed to cheer whenever I say something brilliant, "which will be frequently!"Throughout my show I'll say, "Now isn't that brilliant?" and motion for my cheerleader to cheer.

O.K. so you tell them ahead of time when you are going to do a commercial they cheer to get everyone's attention. Do they just chear any other time on their own? Just trying to get this down. I really want to try this out.

I begin observing people as they start to gather. When I pick my cheerleader, I choose the one who seems to be the most excited and talkative. When I give the cheerleader the pom pon, I tell her that she is to cheer "whenever I say something brilliant, which will be frequently." When I give rule number 3, which is "You will cheer for my commercials, and you will listen," I make a point to speak directly to my cheerleader when I say, "You will cheer."When it's time for the commercial, I announce, "It's time for a commercial." If the cheerleader doesn't cheer on her own, I'll motion to her as a reminder.Like I said, I often remark after a tip or product description, "Isn't that brilliant?!!" That always gets the cheerleader to cheer. Often they'll spontaneously cheer when they like something I've said.

Very well said, Rae!! :p

And, to answer Amanda's question about the commercials, I do a booking commercial and a recruiting commercial. Julie also suggest doing a party packages commercial, but I haven't gone there yet.

With you booking commercial, you can eliminate a lot of objections right off the bat. Talk about themes, recipes, getting friends together, how easy it is to host, etc. Also make sure to mention all the host benefits that PC offers.

For the recruiting commercial, talk a little bit about what the business can do for someone. Then, I take out my "why" bag and talk about each item that is in there. Personally, my "why" bag contains - a pic of my family, the charm I got at National Conference (represents the support and friends I have made), copy of a $100 bill, a mini Eiffel tower (represents the incentive trip I am trying to earn) and a little book about dreams that my mom gave me (represents a reminder to me that I must follow my dreams, no matter what).

WOO HOO!! My show closed at 952.55!!!!! So close to the kilo, but I'm hoping my Friday show will hit the kilo..........

Way to go Marie-France!!

Good for you!

What products will be featured at the brunch show?

We will be showcasing some of our most popular products, such as our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Collection. You'll also have the chance to see some new and exclusive items!

Is there a special promotion or discount for attending the brunch show?

Yes, we are offering a 10% discount on all products featured at the brunch show. Plus, if you book a future party during the event, you'll receive an additional 15% off your purchase!

What can I expect from the cooking demonstration at the brunch show?

Our experienced Pampered Chef consultant will be demonstrating how to make delicious brunch recipes using our top-of-the-line products. You'll also have the opportunity to taste the dishes and ask any questions you may have.

Is the brunch show open to everyone or do I need to RSVP?

The event is open to everyone, but we do recommend RSVPing through the host so we can ensure we have enough food and materials for everyone. Walk-ins are also welcome!

Can I place an order at the brunch show and receive it on the same day?

Yes, you can place an order at the event and receive your products on the same day. Our consultant will have some items available for immediate purchase, and any other orders can be shipped directly to your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies