• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Show Recipes: Savory and Sweet Options - No Oven Required!

In summary, the conversation was about planning a brunch show and finding a non-oven demo recipe. The suggestion was made to use a stoneware fluted pan or saute pan to heat up cinnamon pull-aparts or monkey bread in the microwave. Another idea was to make clubhouse chicken squares in cookware and demo how easy it is to clean.
ChefPaulaB
Hi... I am planning a brunch show next month and my host (my mom) really wants to demo the Cinnamon pull aparts or something similar, but she also wants a more savory recipe... I don't want to have both recipes need to go in the oven, but every recipe that I look at needs to go in the oven. Any thoughts for a non-oven demo recipe? I thought about the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, love those, but again, oven! Or, is there a micro recipe for the savory or a micro recipe for the cinnamon rolls/pull aparts? I thought about doing those ahead of time, but she thinks they need to be served warm.... TIA!

I made the brunch squares and the host made sides up ahead of time. you could always make them(pull aparts) in stoneware and stick in the microwave to heat up a few mintues.

Yes, do cinnamon the pull-aparts (monkey bread) in the stoneware fluted pan and rewarm them in the microwave -- if you need to, that is. The stoneware holds the heat really well. You can use the oven for something else.​

Or do the monkey bread in a saute pan (8" or 10") depending on which you have, and then do clubhouse chicken squares, with the crust pre-baked. I did thi recently and everyone RAVED about it, also this way you show stoneware and cookware. People are always SO impressed with how the cookware goes in the oven, and how you can just tip out the monkey bread onto a platter because the non-stick is so good.

Do the monkey bread while waiting on guests to arrive so the aroma of the house will be awesome when they arrive and then demo the clubhouse chicken squares. And I would do it in the cookware also this way you can demo how easy it is to clean as well as a piece of stoneware.

1. What are some easy and delicious options for a no-oven brunch?

Some popular no-oven brunch recipes from Pampered Chef include the Ham and Cheese Brunch Bake, Fresh Fruit Salad, and Lemon Blueberry Scones. These recipes can all be made using our stovetop or microwave cookware.

2. Are there any savory options for those who don't have a sweet tooth?

Yes, there are plenty of savory options for a delicious brunch without using an oven. Some ideas include Quiche Lorraine, Breakfast Burritos, and Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs. These recipes can be easily prepared using our cookware and kitchen tools.

3. Can these recipes be easily adapted for a larger group?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef cookware and kitchen tools are designed to make cooking for a group or party easier. Many of our brunch recipes can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a larger group of people.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options for our brunch recipes. Some examples include our Spinach and Mushroom Frittata, Flourless Chocolate Cake, and Gluten-Free Banana Bread. Our website also has a filter option to search for specific dietary restrictions.

5. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of our brunch recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience. Some dishes, like our Overnight French Toast Bake, are meant to be prepared the night before and baked in the morning. Others, like our Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bites, can be made in advance and reheated before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • almondfarm