• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Ace My Brunch Show With Ham & Cheese Squares and Mimosas in 2 Hours?

In summary, the Ham and cheese brunch squares turned out well, and the recipe was easy to follow. The guests enjoyed the food and the show was entertaining. Sales were good, and there are currently six orders pending between Monday and Tuesday. The show is scheduled to close on Wednesday.
TheFreddiesCook
I am not motivated at all!!! I need to leave in 2 hours and I am still not ready with my tools, paperowork... I did not even practice the recipe and it's my first time making it a a show.... I hope I can do my job and get good sales and a great show...

I am making the Ham and cheese brunch squares...

Any advice?

Breathe. Relax. You'd do fine.

Fully interactive show. Let the guests make it & then if it comes out wrong, it's them & not you! LOL

Sheila said:
Fully interactive show. Let the guests make it & then if it comes out wrong, it's them & not you! LOL

LIKE!:thumbup:

OMG I so had a brunch today that I made the same recipe and I had never done before!! I made it interactive. Everybody had a roll and they loved it!!! I will say that sale's weren't the best but I also believe that it wouldn't have made a difference if I had practiced the recipe. It was very entertaining. Show is not done believing it will end really welll.

TheFreddiesCook said:
I am not motivated at all!!! I need to leave in 2 hours and I am still not ready with my tools, paperowork... I did not even practice the recipe and it's my first time making it a a show.... I hope I can do my job and get good sales and a great show...

I am making the Ham and cheese brunch squares...

Any advice?

Well, it went pretty good... Interactive show with card game. The recipe turned out very yummy. The bar pan performed super, the ladies were amazed that the food was not sticking and the pan was clean after each slice was removed with the mini-spatula. Sales are at $535 right now, with about 6-8 orders still coming between Monday and Tuesday. Show will close on Wednesday. One booking for October, one for November. :)

Congrats! :D

Sounds like it all worked out. I love the shows that you stress about before and they work out fine. I get more upset when I think a show is going to go well and it just doesn't.

I agree!! That's how I am, too...

ham & cheese brunch squares is the only thing i make for brunch shows - plus mimosas in the qs pitcher!

1. What should I wear to my show?

It's best to wear something comfortable and professional. Dressing in layers is also a good idea in case the kitchen gets warm from cooking. Avoid wearing anything too revealing or distracting.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the show?

No, the consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies for the show. However, if you have any specific recipes or ingredients you would like to use, feel free to bring those.

3. How long will the show last?

On average, a Pampered Chef show lasts about 2 hours. However, it can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of demonstration being done.

4. Can I invite friends who are not local to the show?

Yes, you can invite friends and family who are not local to the show. They can either attend in person or participate virtually through a video call.

5. Is there a cost to host a show?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef show. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. It's a great way to earn some kitchen tools while having fun with friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies