• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Demo a Brunch Recipe at a Show?

In summary, this recipe has to go in and out of the oven a couple times, plus the stove gets used. What do you think I should do?
babywings76
Gold Member
I am doing a brunch this Saturday. It's only my second time doing the Ham &Cheese Brunch Squares at a show. Last time I felt a little scatterbrained following along the directions and remembering to talk about the products and cross-selling, and going back to the directions again.

My host wants us to be in the dining room for the party. So this recipe has to go in and out of the oven a couple times, plus the stove gets used. What do you think I should do? A traditional demo, make it ahead and then go over what I did to make it, or interactive?

Any advice would be great! Thanks! :)

I did this one in Feb interactive. I set up the stations and let them do each step. It worked great and they LOVED it! I talked about what I needed to while it was in the oven. It was really quick and I know multiple of them have made that recipe since the show. hth!

I'm just trying to figure out my set-up. How to fit it around the dining room table. Do I only have set out what we will be using? Do I set up other items on a separate card table that I bring so they can see other items?

I set mine as stations (used the new and old cutting boards so I would have enough) and then in the center of the table put the host special I was booking for. I brought the guest special and passed that around at the beginning. I did use her coffee tables for some other little things (catalogs and pens on one, flipchart on another). My biggest piece of advice is to set up the stations in the order of the recipe, I didn't and it got confusing. Also, bring the card that has all the steps on it printed out (from our theme show guide) - it helped so much!!!

I got lucky when i did this recipe. It was an express show but I was making it there. I started it when I arrived and then another consultant came and finished it in the kitchen for me. We brought it out once so they could see what it looked like to start and then finished. What a HUGE Help she was~ Straight from Heaven! I don't know what I would have done without her. I had 15 people at the show and it didn't seem like they would have helped anyway.

GourmetGirl said:
Also, bring the card that has all the steps on it printed out (from our theme show guide) - it helped so much!!!

Where can I find this? Is it on CC? I'm drawing a blank. Thanks for your help! :)

Or you can have one of your guests read the recipe to you. That might help!

1. How do I decide between a traditional in-person show or a virtual show?

The decision ultimately depends on your personal preferences and those of your potential guests. A traditional in-person show allows for a more hands-on experience and personal interaction with products, while a virtual show offers convenience and the ability to reach a larger audience. Consider what would work best for you and your guests.

2. Can I combine both in-person and virtual elements in my show?

Absolutely! Many consultants find success in incorporating both in-person and virtual elements in their shows. For example, you can have a traditional in-person gathering with a few guests and also offer a virtual option for those who are unable to attend in person.

3. How do I make sure my virtual show is engaging and interactive?

There are many ways to make a virtual show engaging and interactive. Some ideas include incorporating games, polls, and live demonstrations. You can also encourage participation by asking questions and allowing guests to share their own experiences with the products.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a virtual show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a virtual show. However, it is recommended to have at least 10 guests in order to have a successful show with a decent amount of sales and host rewards.

5. Can I offer the same host rewards for a virtual show as I would for an in-person show?

Yes, you can offer the same host rewards for a virtual show as you would for an in-person show. Pampered Chef has a variety of host rewards and incentives to choose from, and you can customize them to fit your show format and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kristina16marie