• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Brunch Show: Ideas & Recipes for a Fun Morning!

This baking stone are you using for this? It sounds great! I've been doing weeknight shows all summer (because they worry about people being away on weekends) and now that people are booking for the fall they all want Friday night. This would be a great alternative to offer, along with the cinnamon bites.
bgupton
What recipes would you all suggest for a brunch show? The show is at 11 on a Saturday and I thought that would be a neat idea!!

My Brunch Shows are booked months in advance! They are my favorite shows and I only do them 2 Saturdays a month Sept - June.

One of my very favorite recipes for Brunch Shows is Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. They are soooo good, and can be tailored to the Host's wishes. I've done them for a Vegetarian Crowd (replacing the ham with veggies) and for a Meat Lovers crowd (ham, sausage, and bacon!) and EVERYONE loves it!

Peachy Cheesy Coffee Cake from All the Best would be great too!

Or, if you look at the bottom of this page, you'll find 5 threads on brunch shows.

Another awesome (older) recipe is Bountiful Breakfast Pizza - really good; I use 2 smaller bags of hash browns and 2 eggs:Bountiful Brunch Pizza1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beatenTopping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheeseCombine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

That brunch pizza sounds great!! Is there a cinnamon pull apart bread that is cooked in a skillet??

bgupton said:
That brunch pizza sounds great!! Is there a cinnamon pull apart bread that is cooked in a skillet??

Yes. Here it is. Others may have variations, of course.

Attachments

• Pull Apart Cinnamon Bread-Keith.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 440
Thank you soooo much!!!

scottcooks said:
Another awesome (older) recipe is Bountiful Breakfast Pizza - really good; I use 2 smaller bags of hash browns and 2 eggs:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beaten

Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

Which baking stone are you using for this? It sounds great! I've been doing weeknight shows all summer (because they worry about people being away on weekends) and now that people are booking for the fall they all want Friday night. This would be a great alternative to offer, along with the cinnamon bites.

1. What is the "Saturday Brunch Show" about?

The "Saturday Brunch Show" is a virtual cooking demonstration featuring ideas and recipes for a fun and delicious morning meal. It is hosted by Pampered Chef consultants who will share their favorite brunch recipes and tips for hosting a successful brunch gathering.

2. When is the "Saturday Brunch Show" aired?

The "Saturday Brunch Show" is aired on select Saturdays at 10am EST on the Pampered Chef Facebook page and YouTube channel. The schedule can also be found on the Events page of our website.

3. Can I participate in the "Saturday Brunch Show" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! The "Saturday Brunch Show" is open to everyone, whether you are a consultant or not. We encourage you to tune in and learn new brunch ideas and recipes to try out at home.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts during the "Saturday Brunch Show"?

Yes, there may be special offers or discounts announced during the "Saturday Brunch Show". Be sure to tune in and follow along to take advantage of these exclusive deals.

5. Can I re-watch past "Saturday Brunch Shows"?

Yes, past "Saturday Brunch Shows" are available to watch on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. You can also find the recipes and tips shared during the show on our website's Recipes page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • pcjackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies