• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Brunch Recipes - Share Yours Today!

In summary, Kristin shared a recipe for an omelet that she made over the weekend. She added potatoes and onions, and the end result was delicious. She also mentioned that you can add ham or sausage to the egg mixture or vegetables to the onion layer.
KCPChef
Hello. Does anyone have any DCB Brunch recipes? I would LOVE something in the micro to show off the baker, but anything in the baker would be great! Thanks in advance for sharing! Merry Christmas!!!!

-Kristin

Here is a recipe I got from someone on here...made it over the weekend and it's super yummy. I made it with sausage. I would maybe increase the eggs to either 10 or 12 as I though there wasn't enough....Also, I didn't have potatoes at home, so I used some hash browns I had in the freezer.

DCB Breakfast Omelet: 2 small potatoes, peeled? 1 small onion 2 T butter, sliced
8 eggs 1/2 c heavy whipping cream cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese bacon
Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400° oven for 30 minutes. Cut potatoes into small chucks with Santuko Knife. Using Food Chopper, chop potatoes into small pieces; chop onion. Place the potato & onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Run Butter thru Egg Slicer & place slices on top of potato/onion. Cover & microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk; whisk in heavy whipping cream; add salt & pepper to taste. Grate cheeses with Rotary Grater. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over top & sprinkle on rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon with Knife or chopper? & sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired. (opt.: fresh mushrooms – sliced w/Egg Slicer, green pepper) You can add ham or cooked sausage in place of bacon to egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer. Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to see they are cooked all the way. J

Flatten or slightly attach unrolled tube of any biscuit dough in the bottom. pour over it a dozen raw eggs mixed with 1/3 cup of milk. Add cooked breakfast meat and 8oz. cheese, veggies for color like chopped peppers, green onions. Cook 45 minutes in oven at 350 until it doesn't jiggle in the middle. WAY good!

scottcooks said:
Flatten or slightly attach unrolled tube of any biscuit dough in the bottom. pour over it a dozen raw eggs mixed with 1/3 cup of milk. Add cooked breakfast meat and 8oz. cheese, veggies for color like chopped peppers, green onions. Cook 45 minutes in oven at 350 until it doesn't jiggle in the middle. WAY good!

Can't wait to try this!

I did the sun-dried tomato orzotto at a brunch last month, and it was a big hit. It's more on the lunch end of brunch, but I had cinnamon bites and mimosas, too.

scottcooks said:

That sounds like the best quiche E-V-E-R! Sooo trying this tomorrow mornin.

Edit: Or not - I ran out of biscuit dough! (I usually keep 2 tubes each of crescent and biscuit on hand)
But I'll try it soon!

Last edited:
These sound so good.

What is a DCB Brunch Recipe?

A DCB Brunch Recipe is a dish that can be made using the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It is perfect for creating delicious brunch dishes such as quiches, frittatas, and breakfast casseroles.

How do I use the Deep Covered Baker for brunch recipes?

To use the Deep Covered Baker, simply preheat your oven to the recommended temperature for your recipe. Place your ingredients in the baker and cover with the lid. Then, bake according to your recipe's instructions.

What are some popular DCB Brunch Recipes?

Some popular DCB Brunch Recipes include Spinach and Feta Frittata, Ham and Swiss Quiche, and French Toast Casserole. These dishes are easy to make and perfect for feeding a crowd.

Can I make sweet brunch recipes in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can! The Deep Covered Baker is great for making both savory and sweet brunch dishes. Some delicious sweet options include Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake and Berry Breakfast Cake.

Are there any tips for using the Deep Covered Baker for brunch recipes?

Yes, a few tips for using the Deep Covered Baker for brunch recipes include greasing the baker before adding your ingredients, using a foil sling for easy removal, and letting the baker cool for a few minutes before serving your dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • Liquid Sky