• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Recipes for Your UPampered Chefoming Cooking Show

In summary, the recipes suggested in these threads include chicken club house squares, a cherry cheese coffee cake, and Florentine brunch casserole.
Liquid Sky
I have a cooking show coming up during brunch hours. What are some great recipes to do for brunch?

Chicken club house squares - spinach articoke ring, my favs

ham cheese omelet roll
fresh fruit that you garnish
croissants

Who is better then Ann??? Seriously - the bomb!! Ms. Go to girl! Love it!

Awesome, thanks! :)

I am doing the ham and cheese brunch squares at a brunch show this weekend.

cherry cheese coffee cake! YUMMY!

I did the ham and cheese brunch squares - okay so I took out the ham (other thread others didn't like it) added Bacon AND Sausage- YUMMOO with the extra O! ha ha

We had that plus the host did fruit and other brunchy type foods plus a sorbet/7-up drink thing in the trifle. People loved it!

I have one tomorrow...we are doing the Chicken Club Brunch Ring!!

Hands down....this is a GREAT recipe! Everyone loves it ~ great for a cookware demo ~ I love it! I usually do this recipe 90% of the time with my brunch shows.

FLORENTINE BRUNCH CASSEROLE
(From All The Best Recipe Book)

16 slices firm white bread (Whole Wheat works good too!)
3 tbsp butter
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup (or Cream of Mushroom)
1/3 cup of milk
1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
1/3 cup onion chopped (I just use a Med Onion)
4 oz baked ham diced, about 1/2 cup, (Sausage, Bacon, the possibilities are endless with the meat if you think about it)
1 red bell pepper, diced
10 eggs lightly beaten
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded, divided (one cup) , (or you could use Swiss cheese, provolone, feta, once again the possibilities are endless depending on the meat and the veggies)
1 bag (5 oz) fresh spinach leaves, washed and stemmed (I love Asparagus in this, also try Art. hearts or Jerusalem Art., zucchini, etc, etc, etc you get the picture)

Preheat oven to 375. Cut crusts off bread using Serrated Bread Knife; cube crusts and measure 2 cups. Arrange bread slices in an overlapping patter against sides of oval baker; place bread cubes in bottom. Microwave 2 tbsp of the butter in Small Micro-Cooker on High 30 seconds or until melted; lightly brush over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges of bread are golden brown.

Meanwhile in Small Batter Bowl, whisk soup, milk and black pepper until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice ham and bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Melt remaining butter in Stir-Fry Skillet over med heat; add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until veggies are tender; stir in ham. Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl and add to skillet. Cook over med high heat, stirring occasionally with Mix ‘n’ Scraper until eggs are set but still moist.

Stir in soup mixture; cook 1 minute or until hot. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater grate cheese. Gently stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Fold spinach into egg mixture, half at a time. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring gently until spinach is wilted.

Spoon egg mixture into center of baker mounding slightly in center. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Serve immediately

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are awesome. Which reminds me I need to make this again soon!

What are some popular brunch recipes that I can make for my Pampered Chef cooking show?

Some popular brunch recipes for your Pampered Chef cooking show could include egg and vegetable frittatas, breakfast casseroles, fruit and yogurt parfaits, avocado toast, and savory breakfast tarts.

Can I make these brunch recipes ahead of time for my Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes, many of these brunch recipes can be prepared ahead of time and simply reheated or assembled before your cooking show. This can save you time and make your cooking show run more smoothly.

Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian options for these brunch recipes for my Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes, there are many gluten-free and vegetarian options for brunch recipes. You can substitute gluten-free bread or pasta in recipes, or use tofu or beans as a protein source for vegetarian dishes.

What Pampered Chef products would be useful for making these brunch recipes?

Some useful Pampered Chef products for making brunch recipes could include the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven for making casseroles, the Veggie Spiralizer for creating vegetable noodles, and the Breakfast Sandwich Maker for making quick and easy breakfast sandwiches.

Can I customize these brunch recipes to fit my personal preferences or dietary restrictions?

Yes, these brunch recipes can be easily customized to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. You can swap out ingredients, adjust seasonings, and make substitutions to make the recipes more suitable for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • bgupton