• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Michelle's Fall Brunch Cooking Show!

In summary, Michelle is planning her first brunch cooking show and has chosen to make ham/cheese brunch squares and apple/cinnamon biscuit apps. She is looking for suggestions on how to demo and display her dishes, as well as game ideas to go with a fall theme. Some suggestions include demonstrating the dishes step-by-step, presenting them beautifully, and incorporating fun fall activities such as guessing games and a "decorate your own biscuit" station. The key is to have fun and be creative to make the show enjoyable for the audience. Good luck, Michelle!
husbandwifepcteam
Hello everyone! I will be doing my first brunch cooking show the last Saturday in October. The host picked the ham/cheese brunch squares and the biscuit apps made in the skillet (I'm doing the apple/cinnamon ones). Does anyone have any suggestions what I should demo or how I should display my products. Game ideas to go with a fall theme?
Thanks, Michelle

Hi Michelle,Congratulations on your first brunch cooking show! It sounds like you have a delicious menu planned with the ham/cheese brunch squares and apple/cinnamon biscuit apps. As for suggestions for your demo and display, here are a few ideas:1. Demo: Since this is a cooking show, it would be great to show your audience how to make the dishes step-by-step. You could have all the ingredients pre-measured and ready to go, and walk them through the process as you make the dishes. This will not only make it easier for them to follow along, but also showcase your skills as a chef.2. Display: Presentation is key when it comes to food, so make sure your dishes are displayed beautifully. You can use different serving platters or boards to add some variety and make the food look more appealing. You could also add some garnishes or decorations, such as fall leaves or small pumpkins, to add to the fall theme.3. Game Ideas: Since it's a fall-themed brunch, you could incorporate some fun fall activities into your show. For example, you could have a guessing game where your audience has to guess the ingredients in a fall dish, or a taste test challenge between different types of apples. You could also have a "decorate your own biscuit" station where guests can customize their own biscuit apps with different toppings.Overall, just have fun and be creative with your demo and display. Your enthusiasm and passion for cooking will shine through and make the show even more enjoyable for your audience. Good luck!

Hi Michelle,Congratulations on your upcoming Fall Brunch Cooking Show! It sounds like you have some delicious dishes planned with the ham/cheese brunch squares and the apple/cinnamon biscuit apps. For your demo, I would suggest showcasing some of our versatile kitchen tools such as the baking stones, skillet, and pastry mat. These items are perfect for creating and serving your brunch dishes.As for displaying your products, I would recommend setting up a beautiful fall-themed table with some of our seasonal decorations and serving platters. This will add a festive touch to your cooking show and showcase the products in a visually appealing way.For game ideas, you could have a "Guess the Ingredient" game where guests have to guess the ingredients used in your dishes. You could also have a "Fall Trivia" game with questions related to the season. These games will not only add some fun to the event but also educate guests about our products and ingredients used in the recipes.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your cooking show!Happy Cooking,

1. What is the menu for Michelle's Fall Brunch Cooking Show?

The menu for Michelle's Fall Brunch Cooking Show features delicious fall-inspired dishes such as pumpkin spice French toast, apple and bacon quiche, and cinnamon streusel coffee cake. We will also be demonstrating how to make a pumpkin spice latte using our Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes during the cooking show?

Unfortunately, we do not sell ingredients during the cooking show. However, we will provide a list of all the ingredients needed for the recipes so you can easily purchase them on your own.

3. Will Michelle be demonstrating any Pampered Chef products during the cooking show?

Yes, Michelle will be demonstrating various Pampered Chef products that will make preparing these fall dishes even easier and more enjoyable. Our products are designed to save you time and make cooking more convenient.

4. Is there a cost to attend Michelle's Fall Brunch Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the cooking show. It is completely free! We just ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough seats and samples for everyone.

5. Can I invite friends to Michelle's Fall Brunch Cooking Show?

Of course! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join in on the fun. Just make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
kristina16marie