• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Shows This Weekend - 2 Down, 1 to Go!

In summary, " and nothing before it:In summary, Laurie was exhausted from her three shows in a weekend. She recommends doing two shows per weekend to avoid being too exhausted. She also recommends making the same recipes for all of her shows to avoid having to pack and clean up after each show.
ljeffries
I was definitely crazy for scheduling 3 (1 Friday night, Saturday am, Saturday pm) so close! I am worn out and have one more to go tonight!!:eek: :eek:

That said - I did the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares this morning. All of the ladies were just really chatty, so I just had them come into the kitchen and I put it together and showed them some other products while it cooked.
This dish is so incredibly tasty! If you haven't tried it, do so soon!!:D

I have three this weekend also. Two today and one tomorrow. I like doing two on Saturdays. I've only done four shows in a weekend a couple of times and don't recommend it unless you have a death wish. Whew!
This morning I also did the brunch squares and I also did the skillet cake. Woo Hoo! Tonight the rangoon crab dip and cake and tomorrow the nachos and cake.
Monday - I plan on staying in bed and watching TV while I'm entering my shows on the computer. LOL

Laurie
Director in PA

I have two shows next week, one Thursday night (2 hour drive) and one Friday night. Any tips you've discovered this weekend to make things easier with back to back shows?

I find that when you do back to back shows it is not that difficult, as long as you are doing the same recipe for all shows. I work Full time and for the next 3 mos. I have at least two shows per week! I am only making the same 2 recipes all month. That way I do not have to repack all of my tools, I just wash dirty dishes at the end of the show.

The last weekend of this month I have three..oh boy am I excited LOL. Happy for the shows not so much with how I will feel after. Especially after hearing the exhaustion... But anyhow keep up the good (hard) work! ;)

ljeffries said:
I was definitely crazy for scheduling 3 (1 Friday night, Saturday am, Saturday pm) so close! I am worn out and have one more to go tonight!!:eek: :eek:

That said - I did the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares this morning. All of the ladies were just really chatty, so I just had them come into the kitchen and I put it together and showed them some other products while it cooked.
This dish is so incredibly tasty! If you haven't tried it, do so soon!!:D

Thanks for the tip! I just got a booking for a Saturday brunch show, and wondered if that recipe was good, since I haven't tried it.

Here's to a $1000+ show tonight!

I had one today, we're at $700 and 4 bookings! Woo hoo! I have a show Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. I don't do the same recipes, but make sure I wash all the dishes when I come home and get things packed, since I teach during the day things have to be ready when I get home.

I have two shows on Saturday this coming weekend. My early afternoon show, we are planning on the nutty carmel brownies... and the evening show we are doing the artichoke cups. This is my first month, so I am limited on tools and recipes.....

But I am really excited, my hostess for my early Saturday show is going to sign up to be a consultant..... and my Saturday evening hostess is really interested in the opportunity as well! I would be thrilled if they both signed up!!

Leslie

lockhartkitchen said:
I had one today, we're at $700 and 4 bookings! Woo hoo! I have a show Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. I don't do the same recipes, but make sure I wash all the dishes when I come home and get things packed, since I teach during the day things have to be ready when I get home.

Sign that host!!

96hockeymom said:
I have two shows on Saturday this coming weekend. My early afternoon show, we are planning on the nutty carmel brownies... and the evening show we are doing the artichoke cups. This is my first month, so I am limited on tools and recipes.....

But I am really excited, my hostess for my early Saturday show is going to sign up to be a consultant..... and my Saturday evening hostess is really interested in the opportunity as well! I would be thrilled if they both signed up!!

Leslie
Leslie~

That's the way to do it! Get them to sign and learn right along side of you!

I didn't recruit in the beginning cuz I didn't think I wanted Directorship. Now I do! Ugh. Also- even if Directorship isn't your goal, you don't have to accept it! But, you will still get overrides on those under you. Also, if you are like me and change your mind down the road, you will already have your team started!

Your NEW CONSULTANT excitement is so encouraging to all of those around you and you are more likely to draw those who are interested in the opportunity.

Good luck!

They're over...None were great shows, but I sold cookware and got bookings, so that is a good thing!
My main tip would be to do different recipes for each show. That way, I didn't have to wash everything when I got home from the first show today. But, that said, the best thing that I found, for me anyway - was to come home from show 1, wash stuff and re-pack right then and reload the buggy. Made life easier.

Thanks for listening to me whine!

starting Tuesday i have a show everynight until next Wednesday i then have thur and fri off then on Sat morning i have a booth at a fall festival from 10-5 then i have a show sat evening at 6 then sun morning back at the fall festival all day this and for this month i have been doing the same recipe for every show and it has really helped!!! i would be so lost if a had to pack different supplies everynight!!! i deffinitally would probably forget things or pack for the wrong recipe!!!

heather

Next week will be my busiest week ever!!! I have a cooking show on Monday night and Wednesday....Closing 2 catalog shows on Friday...Then up on Saturday for a brunch cooking show. I usually just do 1 show a week but everyone wanted to purchase cookware @ 60% off so I ended up squeezing a few in last minute. O well more pan o rama points for me:)

Related to 3 Shows This Weekend - 2 Down, 1 to Go!

1. What is "3 Shows This Weekend - 2 Down, 1 to Go!"?

"3 Shows This Weekend - 2 Down, 1 to Go!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can attend three different cooking shows over the course of a weekend. Two shows are held on the first two days, and the third show is held on the final day.

2. How do I sign up for "3 Shows This Weekend - 2 Down, 1 to Go!"?

To sign up for this promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with the necessary information and help you register for the shows.

3. Are there any discounts or special offers for attending all three shows?

Yes, there are special discounts and offers for attending all three shows. These offers may vary depending on the specific shows and products featured, but are typically a great way to save on your Pampered Chef purchases.

4. Can I attend only one or two shows instead of all three?

Yes, you are not required to attend all three shows. However, we highly recommend attending all three to take advantage of the full experience and special offers.

5. What can I expect at each show?

Each show will feature different products and recipes, as well as demonstrations and tips from our Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products and enjoy special offers. It's a fun and informative event for all cooking enthusiasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies