• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for Juggling 3 Cooking Shows This Weekend?

In summary, this weekend, the one on Friday is my first show and due to my grandmother passing away this past weekend, my mom had to move her show to this coming weekend and now I'm booked. I would do the same recipe at each show, that way you have one less detail to be thinking about.
dymplz8
So, I have three cooking shows this weekend and to make it worse, the one on Friday is my first show. Due to my grandmother passing away this past weekend, my mom had to move her show to this coming weekend and now I'm booked. Does anyone have any good tips or advice on planning for these shows. The good thing is that once the final one is done on Sunday I will be Qualified:sing:

Um, it may be too late to say this...but do the same recipe at each show, that way you have one less detail to be thinking about, and you need the same exact products for each show!

Good luck! You'll do fine. Do you have a show each day or did you double up on Saturday?

Well, the problem is that I'm doing two different recipes, the Cheeseburger Salad and the Family Size Burrito, neither of them seem too complicated and I'm doing the pecan tassies at all 3 so that will remain the same. I would do the Burrito at all 3, one of the hosts booked off of my party last month and that was what was shown and most of her friends have had it, so that's why I switched to the Cheeseburger Salad for her show. I have one show Friday night, one Saturday and one Sunday. I'm really excited though and hopefully I will get a few bookings.

My tip would be to do the same recipe.

You should do great with spacing them out! Plus the ones on Saturday and Sunday will be with the new catalog so that will be a fantastic start to the new season for you. I would pack my crate with the stuff for all recipes and then just change my paperwork out as needed.

Since you are just starting, remember to have fun!

Try different things and let people know they are your first shows, if they don't already know that.

Take a trash bag for dirty stuff.
If you have time, make a checklist so you don't forget anything at a host's house and have to run back for it.

Wash your dishes at your hosts house and repack them there so you don't have to deal with it when you get home.

With the pecan tassies, can you make the dough for the tart ahead of time and refrigerate it? I was just thinking it would save time if I made up a batch and used it throughout the weekend instead of remaking it each day.

That is a great time-saving idea.
Just make sure the dough is wrapped well so it's doesn't dry out in the fridge.

1. What is "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek"?

"3 Shows This Weekend - Eek" is a special promotion where three cooking shows will be held over the course of the weekend, offering a variety of recipes, tips, and products from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek"?

To sign up for "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary details and help you register for the shows.

3. Is there a cost to attend "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek"?

No, there is no cost to attend "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek". The shows are completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. Can I attend all three shows or do I have to choose one?

You are welcome to attend all three shows during the weekend. Each show will offer different recipes and products, so feel free to attend as many as you'd like to get the full Pampered Chef experience.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts offered during "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts offered during "3 Shows This Weekend - Eek". Make sure to tune in to the shows to take advantage of these special offers on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • pampchef.angel