• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having to Reschedule 1St Cooking Show - Prayers Needed

In summary, my grandmother is very upset because she was hoping to qualify to host a cooking show. The doctors have given her 1-2 days left to live, so we have to cancel the show. If we move the show back to March 2, can she still do a Feb. show and receive the Feb. host discount?
dymplz8
Well, my first cooking show is scheduled for this weekend and my mother happens to be the host. We were just informed today that the doctors are giving my grandmother who has been sick for sometime anywhere from 1-2 days left before she passes. :( Obviously we would need to cancel her cooking show to be with family. She is upset though because she was trying to help me qualify by hosting a show. I guess my question is, if we move the show back to March 2, can she still do a Feb. show and receive the Feb. host discount? I'd appreciate any answers so that I can let her know and I'd also appreciate any prayers for my family, it is my father's mother and he is not doing very well with the news. :(

I don't know the answer to your question because I'm new, but I just wanted to say that your family will be in my prayers!

It technically isnt legal to do that. However, I would call HO and get a definate answer. Surely you do not want your mom to miss out on the 2 items at 60% off.

Understandably, I see your situation.

Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

No, it would be a March show HO will not give you permission for it
do you have a close friend who can gather orders to help you?

Maybe you could do her show as a catalog show dated for Feb. and then send it in the first of March. You have until the end of March to send in a Feb. show. My director actually said she has turned one in later then that and HO has accepted it.

Just date in in February!

HOme office definitely won't say ..."Oh Sure!!"
But you date the show March 1st, and close it in a reasonable amount of time.
It will work.
Home Office surely knows this happens...and plus, these are special circumstances.

I wish your family the best. Enjoy the time with your grandmother.

I recently did a show on Jan. 29 and it didn't close until Feb 6th. And everyone got the January specials. I would date it 2/29 and try to close it by 3/6.

I guess my question is, if we move the show back to March 2, can she still do a Feb. show and receive the Feb. host discount?

I had the similar question a while back. I called HO. The answer is no, it's not ethical to do this.

If it's a March show, you should date it as a March show.

My sympathies on your grandmother.

The specials are based on the date of the show...so if you date it February 25, and close it March 25...it will still be a February show, with Feb specials, etc...you just get paid later... and if there are incentives...like now turning two shows in between Feb 15 and 29th you get the HWC host special (Trio Bowl). If you turn a Feb 15th dated show in on March 1st, it won't help you get the Trio Bowl.

Related to Having to Reschedule 1St Cooking Show - Prayers Needed

1. Can I reschedule my first cooking show?

Yes, you can reschedule your first cooking show. Life is unpredictable and things come up, so we completely understand the need to reschedule. Just let us know as soon as possible so we can find a new date that works for you.

2. Will there be any fees for rescheduling?

No, there are no fees for rescheduling your first cooking show. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible, so we are happy to accommodate any necessary changes.

3. How far in advance should I let you know if I need to reschedule?

We appreciate as much notice as possible, but we understand that sometimes things happen last minute. If you need to reschedule your first cooking show, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if possible.

4. Can I reschedule more than once?

Yes, you can reschedule your first cooking show more than once if necessary. We want to make sure you are able to host your cooking show at a time that works best for you, so we are happy to accommodate multiple reschedules if needed.

5. Will my consultant still be available for the rescheduled date?

Yes, your consultant will do their best to be available for the rescheduled date. If for some reason they are not available, we will find another consultant who can host your cooking show and provide you with the same great experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • PattieChef21