• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Trip to Atlanta: Should I Reschedule My Cooking Show?

In summary, it is recommended to reschedule your cooking show if you have an unexpected trip to Atlanta in order to properly prepare and promote the show. Pampered Chef will provide support in finding a new date and ensuring the success of your show. If a suitable date cannot be found, the consultant will work with you to find a solution. Host rewards can still be earned if the show is rescheduled, and guests should be informed of the new date. The consultant can assist with sending invitations and reminders to guests.
trisigma730
Well, my first 'cooking' show was scheduled for this Sunday and I just found out that I have to travel unexpectedly to Atlanta for work. What should I do? Try to reschedule or offer the host a catalog show? I was really counting on this show to be included in my 30 days. :eek:(

Either of these solutions sound fine. The best thing to do is to communicate your schedule conflict as soon as possible and offer to help call guests that were planning on attending.

I know you don't want to give the show away, but if she really wants to have her party, can someone else on your team do it for you?

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected work trip! It can be frustrating when plans change and disrupt our schedules. In this situation, it might be best to try to reschedule the cooking show for a later date. If that is not possible, offering the host a catalog show is a great alternative. You can still earn sales and potentially reach new customers through the catalog show. Plus, it shows your commitment and dedication to your business even in the face of unexpected challenges. Don't worry about it not being included in your 30 days - focus on making the most out of the situation and finding ways to still be successful. Good luck!

1. Should I reschedule my cooking show if I have an unexpected trip to Atlanta?

It is ultimately up to you and your personal schedule. However, if you have enough time before your trip, we recommend trying to reschedule your cooking show. This will ensure that you have enough time to prepare and promote the show, and also give your guests enough notice to attend.

2. Will Pampered Chef provide any support if I have to reschedule my cooking show?

Absolutely! Our team is here to help you every step of the way. If you need to reschedule your cooking show due to an unexpected trip to Atlanta, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. We will work with you to find a new date and make sure your show is a success.

3. What if I can't find a suitable date to reschedule my cooking show?

If you are unable to find a suitable date to reschedule your cooking show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. We understand that unexpected trips can disrupt plans, and we will do our best to find a solution that works for you and your guests.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I have to reschedule my cooking show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you have to reschedule your cooking show. As long as your guests make purchases through your show link or at the rescheduled show, you will still earn rewards and benefits as a host.

5. What if I have already invited guests to my cooking show and then have to reschedule it?

If you have already invited guests to your cooking show and then have to reschedule it, we recommend reaching out to them as soon as possible to inform them of the new date. You can also send them a reminder closer to the new date to ensure they don't forget. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with sending invitations and reminders to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsTLC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • feather18