• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show @ a Gym Any Ideas??

I think it would be a great idea to offer cooking classes/shows at the gym. There are a lot of people who are looking for ways to cook healthier at home, and cooking classes/shows can be a great way to reach these people. I think the best way to do this is to offer a class/show that shows how it is just a easy to cook healthy at home instead of going out to eat all the time. If you offer food, have it done then just demo the tools, have a prize drawing, and network and give out recipes.
pamperednay
I am a newbie and i was thinking of offering a cooking class/show at the gym i belong to. I would love some ideas on how the best way to do this. I was thinking of a class/show that shows how it is just a easy to cook healthy at home instead of going out to eat all the time. Please help. I am almost @ my 30 days w/ no sales and i am new to the area and dont knom many people.

Do a walk by show. If you offer any food, have it done then just demo the tools, have a prize drawing, network and give out recipes. This article on expos may help.
http://www.mydswa.org/finding-business/home-based-business-lead-generation-program
I posted that a few months back at the Direct Selling Women's Alliance blog.
Treat it like an expo, not a kitchen show. You could have veggies and healthy dip and show cutting techniques or tools. Just cutting the veggies more or less to order as people are chatting.

that sounds like a great idea! thnak you so much

I would definitely show the oil spritzer if you have one... olive oil spray w/o all the nasty added chemicals... i always demo them and sell a lot of them. And I would think at the gym that you'd be dealing mostly with health conscious people... Good luck! You also might want to look into Curves. I have heard that they allow consultants to set up a small display with a few tools and catalogs for a wk or so. GOOD LUCK and don't give up :)

Yeah... I would use it more as a meet-n-greet making contacts and demo-ing a few things. The idea is to book parties first, and get sales and recruits second. I like the idea of the oil spritzer too. I wouldn't want to cook there because you probably wont even have a sink nearby to wash your hands!

What kind of recipes can I expect to see at a cooking show at a gym?

At a cooking show at a gym, you can expect to see healthy and nutritious recipes that are easy to make and support an active lifestyle. Our consultants often demonstrate recipes that are high in protein, low in carbs, and packed with energy-boosting ingredients.

Will there be any vegetarian or vegan options at the cooking show?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating different dietary preferences and restrictions. Our consultants are trained to offer vegetarian and vegan options at our cooking shows, so everyone can enjoy delicious and nutritious meals.

Do I need to bring any cooking equipment or ingredients to the cooking show?

No, all the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients will be provided at the cooking show. Our consultants will also have extra supplies on hand in case of any mishaps or spills.

Can I purchase the products used in the cooking show at the event?

Yes, all the products used in the cooking show will be available for purchase at the event. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the products and how to use them.

Is there a cost to attend the cooking show at the gym?

No, our cooking shows are free to attend. However, if you would like to purchase any products or book a future cooking show, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire