• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irene's Dilemma: Reschedule Show on Nov 25th?

In summary, the show on Nov 25th can be rescheduled if needed. The reason for rescheduling is due to a personal conflict and there will be no changes to the show content or products. Attendees are still able to attend the show on the new date and may receive a special discount or offer as compensation for any inconvenience.
ILOUANGOUDOM
Does anyone have a show the weekend of Nov 25th? I had to move a show that I'm hosting from this Saturday to next Saturday and most of my guests can't make it. I didn't think about it being Thanksgiving weekend. I can kick myself. Should I reschedule for a third time...maybe the beginning of December?

Thanks,
Irene

great...I forgot about the November incentive.

If you're hosting, do 2! Do the one you currently have scheduled for the guests that can make it, then do another early December for the rest.

I think it's all right to do it then. People will be in the spending mood!

I have one scheduled for the same day...just do lots of calling!!!

Keep the date and talk up "from your seat" holiday shopping.. who wants to brave the weather & crowds on black friday anyway????

People have rellies in town...when they bring them they will get an extra entry in your drawing and/or free gifts?! New customers! Do it!

I have never done shows that weekend either....but I'm having one with my mom the sunday after Turkey day. Don't know until ya try:)

I have a show on Fri, the 25th, and another one on Sat, the26th. I am so thanksful. Plus, I am picking up a catalog show before the Sat show.

I am billing both shows as a "let's shop in comfort" show.

Related to Irene's Dilemma: Reschedule Show on Nov 25th?

1. Can the show on Nov 25th be rescheduled?

Yes, the show can be rescheduled. Please contact your consultant to discuss alternative dates.

2. What is the reason for rescheduling the show?

The show is being rescheduled due to a personal conflict on the original date.

3. Will there be any changes to the show content or products?

No, there will not be any changes to the show content or products. Your consultant will still provide the same high-quality demonstration and showcase the same products.

4. Can I still attend the show if it is rescheduled?

Yes, you are still able to attend the show on the new rescheduled date. Your consultant will provide you with the updated details once a new date has been confirmed.

5. Will there be any compensation for the inconvenience of the rescheduled show?

We apologize for any inconvenience the rescheduled show may cause. Your consultant may offer a special discount or promotional offer for those who attend the rescheduled show as a gesture of appreciation for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
Replies
Views
loreo
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies