• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I Just Got a Show From One in My Team and It's in 2 Days.

even better!Although that sounds fun..what is it exactly??An ugly spoon contest is when you tell all of the guests to bring their ugliest wooden spoon (you can do the same with spatulas), and the worst one wins a prize.
ShelbyMichalek
The lady that signed me up in Nov. just asked me to do a show for her on Saturday. I went to a show with her back when I signed up and a friend of the host booked off that show. Now I've been asked to do that show because the consultant who would originally have done it can't find a babysitter and is seriously considering getting out of the PC business.:cry:

Anyway, what do I do about this host? I barely know her (Just met her once back in Nov.) and I need to contact her discuss her party. What do I ask/tell her? I have no idea what kind of host coaching she has received so far! :confused:

All I know is the recipe and my friend (the other consultant) is emailing me directions to the house. And that it's in the morning on this Saturday. (Which is sooo good! I don't do Saturday shows usually because they happen in the evening and I've dedicated Sat evenings to church):thumbup:

I'm jumping at the chance for the extra show, because I just had one reschedule, but I don't want to jump in head first and land wrong!!:(

I would just ask her to bring you up to speed on what she's been told... did they review host benefits, guest list, outside orders, and if there were any consultant-specific freebies that were offered to her... and then cover your specific policies and procedures... what time you will arrive, your show flow/checkout procedures, closing out the party.

Okay, I did get her phone number and I'd planned on calling as soon as I did my mail run (lots of open house invites to mail!).

Is there anything else anyone thinks I need to do to prepare?

I would do all of the main points of your regular host coaching, but in one call. Just to make sure you're on the same page. I agree with asking her what's already been discussed.

My biggest concern would be that if the consultant who originally booked the show is considering quitting her business, her host coaching may not have been superb. I would concentrate on encouraging the host to do reminder calls to all of her guests. Maybe throw in an ugly spoon contest or something.

I'd start the conversation with "Hi Suzy, this is Shelby Lynn, I'm the consultant that Mary referred to you to do your show on Saturday. As you know, she's unfortunately had something come up, but I want to make sure you get the show you wanted and deserve, and I want to make sure everything is fabulous for you."

NooraK said:
I would do all of the main points of your regular host coaching, but in one call. Just to make sure you're on the same page. I agree with asking her what's already been discussed.

My biggest concern would be that if the consultant who originally booked the show is considering quitting her business, her host coaching may not have been superb. I would concentrate on encouraging the host to do reminder calls to all of her guests. Maybe throw in an ugly spoon contest or something.

Although that sounds fun..what is it exactly??

And I think that even though this other consultant is considering quitting, I don't think it would've affected her business yet. It's just something she's been pondering and think's she'll do. She's a very professional person, I don't think she would let her performance down at all.

I would host coach her just like any other host. Just call her and say that you aren't sure where she's at in her party planning, so would it be all right if you just started from the top to make sure everything had been covered.

I had some ladies call me on Wednesday for a Friday party. It turned out to be $1000! You can do it!! Have fun!!!Sandi

An ugly spoon contest is when you tell all of the guests to bring their ugliest wooden spoon (you can do the same with spatulas), and the worst one wins a prize. Then you have a segue to talking about the bamboo spoons (or our scrapers). But it forces your host to make reminder calls, because that one person she doesn't tell, will show up and feel left out.

Thanks for the help ladies!
I called her and found out that Lissa (other consultant) went over pretty much everything with her. She has at least 1 for sure coming and called everyone last night and will make phone calls again tonight. She also sent e-vites!! She seems pretty motivated!
She also has 1 outside order already. I'm excited for this show now because I remember that the show she booked off of had a really good turnout so I'm hoping for this one to be just as good or better!

Best wishes, Shelby.

Thank you!! And I'm studying up for that interview! Thanks so much for all the help! I LOVE this forum!!

1. How can I prepare for a Pampered Chef show in just 2 days?

First, make a list of all the necessary ingredients and supplies you will need for the show. Then, reach out to your team leader or other consultants for support and advice on how to best prepare in such a short amount of time. Finally, try to streamline your presentation and focus on the most popular and easy-to-demonstrate products.

2. What are some quick and easy recipes I can use for a last-minute show?

Some quick and easy recipes that are always crowd-pleasers include mini fruit pizzas, spinach artichoke dip, and caprese skewers. You can also showcase some of our pre-made mixes, such as the chocolate chip cookie mix or the taco soup mix, for a delicious and time-saving option.

3. How can I promote my last-minute show to get more attendees?

Utilize social media to promote your show, such as creating a Facebook event and inviting friends and family. You can also reach out to your past customers and offer a special incentive or discount for attending the show. Additionally, consider partnering with a local business or organization to co-host the show and reach a larger audience.

4. What should I do if I don't have enough products for a last-minute show?

If you don't have enough products on hand, reach out to your team leader or other consultants to see if you can borrow products for the show. You can also showcase some of our virtual party options, such as our digital catalog or online party, to supplement your physical products.

5. How can I make the most of a last-minute show and still have a successful sales result?

Focus on building relationships with your guests and showcasing the value and versatility of our products. Offer special promotions or discounts for those who place orders during the show, and make sure to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support they may need to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • keynibear