• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing a Kitchen Show to a Catalog Show

In summary, the host of the party refused to follow up with people, didn't want to keep the party open longer for orders that never followed through, and doesn't even want her free stuff. Her show is just over $150, and I more upset that this will cause my show average to drop this month because of her. I recommend that you leave it as is.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a non-responsive host who barely invited anyone, refused to follow up with people like I mentioned, asked to keep the party open longer for orders that never followed through and doesn't even want all of her free stuff. Her show is just over $150. I more upset that this will cause my show average to drop this month because of her. Does is seem weird that I want to change her to a catalog show and cover the host benefits for her? It's only $12 out of my pocket. Or am I just thinking too much about this because I feel like I've wasted too much time on this one host?

dont pay it out of pocket. keep it a show and just either dont include it in your average Or its a great way to prove that if hosts follow all the SIMPLE directions their show doesnt flop like hers.

I can see your complaint with your stats, but if you change it you are messing with your true stats and may cause some confusion if the host or a guest ever calls corporate with a warranty issue. ;). I recommend that you leave it as is.

I think I was just more mad than anything when dealing with this host. I know I shouldn't change it and I won't, it was just very disappointing to me! I don't think I've had a host do that in my entire career!

(((hugs)))

I am just wondering why it matters for your stats? It is annoying to do that much work for a $150 show, but it is still money in your pocket. Is there a prize or something if your average shows are high? I just don't know because I am off in Alaska by myself with only phone contact with my up-line.

KayPT said:
I am just wondering why it matters for your stats? It is annoying to do that much work for a $150 show, but it is still money in your pocket. Is there a prize or something if your average shows are high? I just don't know because I am off in Alaska by myself with only phone contact with my up-line.

No it's just a personal thing for me.

I thought catalog shows also affected our status.I agree, don't let this stupid host cost you more than she has already cost you! Just show her by going out and getting a BIG show and earning that trip! And if you end up making the trip by the skin of your teeth, then it's all worth it in the end.

Just let go of the inner geekery of stats. Cuz if you pay, you will always know those stats aren't right!

What is a "catalog show"?

A catalog show is a type of Pampered Chef party where instead of hosting a traditional in-person cooking demonstration, the host provides guests with catalogs and order forms to browse and place orders from the comfort of their own homes.

Why would I want to change my kitchen show to a catalog show?

There are a few reasons why someone might choose to switch from a kitchen show to a catalog show. Some possible reasons include wanting to reach a larger audience, not having enough space to host an in-person show, or simply preferring the convenience of a catalog show.

How do I set up a catalog show?

To set up a catalog show, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like to switch from a kitchen show to a catalog show. They will provide you with catalogs, order forms, and any other materials you may need. You can then invite your guests and collect orders from them.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

There are several benefits to hosting a catalog show. First, you can reach a larger audience, as guests do not need to be present at a specific time or location. Additionally, you can earn rewards and free products just like with a traditional kitchen show. Catalog shows also allow guests to take their time browsing and placing orders, resulting in potentially higher sales.

Can I still earn rewards and free products with a catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn the same rewards and free products with a catalog show as you would with a traditional kitchen show. As long as your guests place orders and meet the required sales amount, you will receive the same host rewards and benefits. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about specific rewards and incentives for catalog shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cttdbreeves