• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Show, Catalog Show Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of including information about a "kitchen show" in fundraising introduction letters. One person is worried that mentioning a kitchen show may scare off potential groups, while another person suggests setting up a display table instead. There is also mention of doing a demo of the products for the fundraiser committee and concerns about a fundraising flyer focusing on cooking shows.
babywings76
Gold Member
For those of you who have done fundraisers before, do you include info in your introduction letter how they can do a kitchen show/kick off/instruction night, or do you just describe it as a catalog show? I've seen a letter in the files about the FUNdraiser idea and it describes both kinds. I just didn't know if talking about a "Kitchen Show" scares off potential groups. Nancy Jo Ryan's letter mentions how it's a good idea to do some sort of kitchen show/demo to give people an idea about the products and answer questions. But do you think that's really necessary these days? I don't see many people wanting to do this because families are so busy. I see the good in what she says, I just didn't know if that should be info I include in my intro letter.

For the Gymnastics Club one I am doing, there is not food preparation allowed on the premises due to Health regulations so I am setting up a display table several nights a week for people to see products and place orders if they aren't part of the "team parents". I agree saying there has to be a Kitchen Show does scare off people. I like the table being set up because so many people love the "touching" of things...

post it as an option they can do to better inform the organization about the products.

Something like
"if you would like, I can do a demo of our products for your fundraiser committee by doing a recipe with some of the products that will be sold. The plus side to this is that you will get to eat what is demo'd (sp?) at the meeting!"

Oh I'm bummed. Well, I saw on the supply order they have a fundraiser flyer. I didn't know what they looked like but thought since they were cheap I'd get them and check them out. It just arrived now and I saw them and they are really nice, except they are all about having a cooking show fundraiser. Bummer. Not sure who on earth I would give this out to. Small groups maybe?

Hi there! Thank you for bringing up this important question about fundraisers. In my experience, it's always best to be transparent and provide as much information as possible in your introduction letter. This not only helps potential groups understand the different options available to them, but it also shows your professionalism and willingness to support them in their fundraising efforts.In my opinion, including information about the various types of fundraisers, such as a kitchen show or catalog show, is helpful for potential groups to make an informed decision. While some may be intimidated by the idea of a kitchen show, others may find it to be a unique and fun way to raise funds. Ultimately, the decision should be left up to the group, but it's important to give them all the information so they can make the best choice for their needs.As for the necessity of a kitchen show in today's busy world, I believe it can still be a valuable tool in showcasing the products and answering any questions potential customers may have. However, it's also important to be flexible and offer other options, such as online or catalog shows, for those who may not have the time for a kitchen show.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. I'm always happy to share my knowledge and experience with fellow consultants. Best of luck with your fundraisers!

What is a Kitchen Show?

A Kitchen Show is an in-person event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your home to demonstrate our products and teach you and your guests how to use them to create delicious meals.

What is a Catalog Show?

A Catalog Show is a virtual event where you and your guests can shop from our catalog and place orders online. You can still earn host rewards and have access to exclusive deals, but without the in-person demonstration.

What is a Fundraiser Show?

A Fundraiser Show is a special type of Kitchen or Catalog Show where a portion of the sales is donated to a charity or organization of the host's choice. It's a great way to support a cause while also getting some amazing products.

How do I host a Kitchen Show or Catalog Show?

To host a Kitchen or Catalog Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a Kitchen Show or Catalog Show?

In addition to earning free and discounted products, hosting a Kitchen or Catalog Show is a fun and easy way to get together with friends, learn new cooking techniques, and try out our high-quality products. Plus, as a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • emo812