1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Kitchen show, catalog show fundraiser

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

For those of you who have done fundraisers before, do you include info in your introduction letter how they can do a kitchen show/kick off/instruction night, or do you just describe it as a catalog show? I've seen a letter in the files about the FUNdraiser idea and it describes both kinds. I just didn't know if talking about a "Kitchen Show" scares off potential groups. Nancy Jo Ryan's letter mentions how it's a good idea to do some sort of kitchen show/demo to give people an idea about the products and answer questions. But do you think that's really necessary these days? I don't see many people wanting to do this because families are so busy. I see the good in what she says, I just didn't know if that should be info I include in my intro letter.

Mar 17, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

For the Gymnastics Club one I am doing, there is not food preparation allowed on the premises due to Health regulations so I am setting up a display table several nights a week for people to see products and place orders if they aren't part of the "team parents". I agree saying there has to be a Kitchen Show does scare off people. I like the table being set up because so many people love the "touching" of things...

Mar 17, 2009
  3. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

post it as an option they can do to better inform the organization about the products.

Something like
    "if you would like, I can do a demo of our products for your fundraiser committee by doing a recipe with some of the products that will be sold. The plus side to this is that you will get to eat what is demo'd (sp?) at the meeting!"

Mar 17, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh I'm bummed. Well, I saw on the supply order they have a fundraiser flyer. I didn't know what they looked like but thought since they were cheap I'd get them and check them out. It just arrived now and I saw them and they are really nice, except they are all about having a cooking show fundraiser. Bummer. Not sure who on earth I would give this out to. Small groups maybe?

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?