• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Turned a Sale Into a Catalog Show!

In summary, to turn a sale into a catalog show, you can offer your customer the opportunity to host a party for their friends and family. Hosting a catalog show allows your customer to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party, as well as try out new products and have a fun and social gathering. To help your customer get the most out of their catalog show, provide them with necessary materials and offer assistance with organizing and promoting the party. Regardless of the sales goal, customers can still earn rewards through the generous host rewards program at Pampered Chef. To keep customers engaged, provide resources and encourage sharing of products and recipes with friends and family, and offer incentives for booking a party.
JaimeAnnR
I'm a new consultant. I sent out a mass email to everyone telling them about starting PC and inviting them to check out my website. I got an email from an out of town friend, saying that they had a few things they wanted and asking for more details on ordering. She specifically said she didn't want to do a catalog show. I replied with info on placing an order through my kick off and also added a paragraph saying that to be a show she only needed $150 in orders, info on host rewards and that hosts get free shipping. I also offered to send her a catalog. She replied less than an hour later asking to send a few catalogs and order forms, because she was sure she could collect at least $150. Knowing her and her friends, I am sure this show will be more than $150!

Way to go!

Good Job! It is always exciting when this happens!

Keep up the good work!

Love those. I call them Accidental Shows. Congratulations.

Congratulations on your new business, and way to go. Love it when things seem to fall into place.

Way to go! It never hurts to share the info!

1. How do I turn a sale into a catalog show?

To turn a sale into a catalog show, you can offer your customer the opportunity to host a party for their friends and family. This can be done through a simple conversation or by providing them with a host packet that explains the benefits of hosting a show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows your customer to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. They also have the opportunity to try out new products, learn cooking tips and techniques, and have a fun and social gathering with their loved ones.

3. How do I help my customer get the most out of their catalog show?

To ensure a successful catalog show, it's important to provide your customer with all the necessary materials such as order forms, catalogs, and product information. You can also offer to help them with organizing and promoting their party, and provide tips on how to maximize their sales and rewards.

4. Can my customer still earn rewards if their catalog show doesn't reach a certain sales goal?

Yes, your customer can still earn rewards even if their catalog show doesn't reach a certain sales goal. At Pampered Chef, we offer a generous host rewards program where hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from their party, regardless of the amount.

5. How can I keep my customer engaged during their catalog show?

To keep your customer engaged, you can provide them with a variety of resources such as online cooking demonstrations, recipes, and product information. Encourage them to share their favorite products and recipes with their friends and family, and offer a special incentive for anyone who books a party from their catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SDTeaGirl