• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I announce a change from a party to a catalog show?

In summary, the original party planned for this weekend has been changed to a catalog show due to the unfortunate passing of our great grandmother. Please visit the website to place an order and support the host in reaching her goal. Thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My cousin was suppose to have a party for me this weekend on Saturday but unfortunately our great grandma fell ill yesterday morning and passed away this morning. She wants me to send out a post call to tell everybody she's changing her party to a catalog show and how to order online. I'm not sure how to word the phone call though. Some of the people on the list will already know what happened but some may not.

I would just introduce yourself & then say
"you may already be aware, but just in case you've not yet heard _____ had a death in the family. As a result, she has requested to change her Cooking Show to a Catalog Show. She's a bit disappointed that she won't be able to have the fun part of a Cooking Show but she & I both hope that you'll still support her desire to earn lots of items off her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount. So if you have a moment, I wanted to explain to you how you could shop online & place your order online to help her reach her goal ..."

I would say to due an unfortunate family circumstance __________ show will now have to be a catalog show. If you would like to place an order feel free to go to my website _____ and put (hosts) name in the I have been invited to a party.

Soemthing like that. So sorry to hear about your great grandma

sheila's is better =)

Thanks girls. And Oh My Gosh! I totally read over the part that the "death in the family" was also related to you! I'm sorry for missing that and for your loss!!! (((Hugs)))

wadesgirl said:
My cousin was suppose to have a party for me this weekend on Saturday but unfortunately our great grandma fell ill yesterday morning and passed away this morning. She wants me to send out a post call to tell everybody she's changing her party to a catalog show and how to order online. I'm not sure how to word the phone call though. Some of the people on the list will already know what happened but some may not.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I would start with something like this:

Many of you may already know but _________ and I had a death in the family and as a result we will be changing the party to a catalog show. Please visit my website to place an order...

I might also say something about doing a party at a later date if your cousin is interested in that.

I personally think that in this case (the loss was yours too, not just the host) Sheila's version would make you both sound kind of mercenary. My guess is that she missed the fact that it was also your relative. In other circumstances I'd agree that it would be good.

I just know how my family would look at it...

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Thanks everybody! It's why I come here for things I really don't know what to say (especially for something like this!).

BethCooks4U said:
Sorry to hear of your loss.

I would start with something like this:

Many of you may already know but _________ and I had a death in the family and as a result we will be changing the party to a catalog show. Please visit my website to place an order...

I might also say something about doing a party at a later date if your cousin is interested in that.

I personally think that in this case (the loss was yours too, not just the host) Sheila's version would make you both sound kind of mercenary. My guess is that she missed the fact that it was also your relative. In other circumstances I'd agree that it would be good.

I just know how my family would look at it...

Yes she said she wants to have a show at a later date (she has one or two every year for me).

You've already gotten good wording. Please accept my condolences.

1. How do I change my in-home show to a catalog show?

To change your in-home show to a catalog show, you will need to contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to assist you in making the necessary changes and provide you with the updated information and materials for your catalog show.

2. Can I still earn host rewards with a catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a catalog show. You will receive a host credit based on the sales from your catalog show, which you can use to purchase products at a discounted price. You may also have the opportunity to earn free products and half-priced items depending on the total sales from your show.

3. Do I need to have a minimum number of orders for a catalog show?

There is no minimum requirement for the number of orders for a catalog show. However, the more orders you have, the more host rewards you can earn. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific host rewards and incentives for your catalog show.

4. Can I still invite guests to my catalog show?

Yes, you can still invite guests to your catalog show. Your consultant can provide you with digital invitations to send to your friends and family, or you can share the link to your online catalog on social media. Your guests can then place orders directly through your show link, and you will still receive host rewards for their purchases.

5. How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically it will last for two weeks. Your consultant will provide you with the specific dates for your show. During this time, you can collect orders and submit them to your consultant, who will then process them and ship the products directly to you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76