• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!

Eh, I would've. I let my customers know I'll be awake until midnight every night. My husband works from 4 to midnight, soon will change to midnight to 8. Either way, it's worth it for me to be up until midnight. However, I know a lot of my customers, and this host especially, go to bed by nine. I have a strict 9 o'clock outgoing call policy. I accept calls after then, but I don't make them unless to my mom. Or to one of my good friends/past hostess who works the night shift.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So far, I've had 2 this month! Wahooo!

One was a catalog show given to me from a former consultant...and it's shaping up to be in the $500 range.

The other was a lady who I knew was doing a catalog show, but I didn't expect much from it. She had a "poor me" attitude about the whole thing. "I'll be happy if I get to $150...blahblahblah..."
I just kept host coaching her - she emailed me yesterday saying she was only able to get $100 in orders, and wondered if she qualified for anything with that? (she started this show the week of T-giving.)

I emailed her back and encouraged her to check one more time with everyone, because this is a very busy season, and although people really have every intention of ordering, it gets forgotten or pushed aside...
Well - she called me tonight all excited (FIRST time I've heard her excited!) because she had a bunch more orders. When we put those orders in, her total was $413!
She was excited, and I was excited!

That's terrific - which reminds me I should've called a catty host tonight and it's almost 11pm. UGH. This is why I should keep my calendar on me! I was using it nearly religiously for 2 months and WHY in the world did I stop doing that at THIS time of year!!

But congrats!! That's quite an easy commission for you!

Becky:
Thats GREAT!!! I hope mine wind up the same way ;)

Shelby, not to late to call at 11... apparently, at least according to one of my catalog hostesses who started her show over a month ago and has $35 in orders so far... because she called me at 11:45 pm last night all in a hurry to close her show. REALLY!!!!! My husband was less than pleased!!!

PCJenni said:
Shelby, not to late to call at 11... apparently, at least according to one of my catalog hostesses who started her show over a month ago and has $35 in orders so far... because she called me at 11:45 pm last night all in a hurry to close her show. REALLY!!!!! My husband was less than pleased!!!

You didn't do it did you?

I would have said to call back the next day - when your family is not all sleeping, and your computer is actually on. I would have been a tad bit grumpy, I believe.

ChefBeckyD said:
You didn't do it did you?

I would have said to call back the next day - when your family is not all sleeping, and your computer is actually on. I would have been a tad bit grumpy, I believe.

Eh, I would've. I let my customers know I'll be awake until midnight every night. My husband works from 4 to midnight, soon will change to midnight to 8. Either way, it's worth it for me to be up until midnight. However, I know a lot of my customers, and this host especially, go to bed by nine. I have a strict 9 o'clock outgoing call policy. I accept calls after then, but I don't make them unless to my mom. Or to one of my good friends/past hostess who works the night shift.

1. How do I host a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party?

To host a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. They will provide you with a host packet and guide you through the process of setting up your party.

2. What products are featured in the "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party?

The products featured in the "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party are a mix of popular and new products from the current Pampered Chef catalog. Your consultant will curate a selection of products that will be sure to impress your guests.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party. Your consultant will explain the host rewards program and help you earn rewards based on the sales from your party.

4. How long does a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party last?

The length of a "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement. On average, a party can last between 1-2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to find a time that works best for your schedule.

5. Can I invite friends who live out of town to my "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party?

Yes, you can invite friends who live out of town to your "Loving Those Random Catalog Shows!" party. Your consultant can provide you with a link to a virtual party that your out-of-town friends can join to shop and participate in the party. This is a great way to include friends and family who may not be able to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • christina78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies