• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bummed...i Had to Reschedule My Show Tonight. Maybe Tmi

In summary, the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef shows requires a 24-hour notice for cancellations, with a $50 fee for cancellations made within 24 hours. Shows can be rescheduled if unexpected circumstances arise, and guests can still order products through the online ordering system. In case of emergencies, hosts should contact their consultant to find a solution. Rescheduling a show should not affect host rewards, as long as the show takes place within the same month. If the show is moved to a different month, host rewards may be adjusted accordingly with the help of the consultant.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
A little back story..... I had some female trouble last year & had an ablation done. Things were going well until about a month or so ago. I started having horrible cramping & pain again. My doc decided that I needed a D & C, so we did that on Monday. I ended up developing an infection from the trip to the hospital & the procedure so now I'm on my duff again. I need to take it easy this weekend & let the antibiotics work. I so do not like doing that! I had a show last night that I did & it went fine. I guess maybe I just over did it a little.

My host did at least want to reschedule, so that's a good thing.

On another note, mom is not staying with us anymore. She found a place to stay & has been moved out since Tuesday night. She's doing well.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble. :)

Sorry to hear that, Crystal! I hope you are able to rest this weekend and feel better and can reschedule that show soon! (((HUGS)))!

Take good care of yourself. You're the only one of you we have.

Rest and take care of YOU!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Take care of yourself! Saying a prayer for you!

What is the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef shows?

The cancellation policy for Pampered Chef shows states that if a host needs to cancel a show, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time. If a cancellation is made within 24 hours, the host will be responsible for paying a $50 fee to cover the cost of materials and preparation.

Can I reschedule my Pampered Chef show if something unexpected comes up?

Yes, you can reschedule your show if something unexpected comes up. We understand that life happens and we are happy to work with you to find a new date and time that works for both the host and the consultant.

Will my guests still be able to order products if the show is rescheduled?

Yes, your guests will still be able to order products even if the show is rescheduled. We have an online ordering system that allows guests to place their orders even if they were unable to attend the original show.

What if I need to cancel or reschedule my show due to an emergency?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your show due to an emergency, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your situation and find a solution that works for everyone.

How will rescheduling my show affect my host rewards?

Rescheduling your show should not affect your host rewards as long as the rescheduled show takes place within the same month. If the show is moved to a different month, the host rewards may be adjusted accordingly. Your consultant will work with you to ensure you still receive the benefits and rewards you deserve for hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsTLC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjenn
  • bbauman07