• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soMy First Show Cancelled 90 Mins Before It Started

In summary, if you need to cancel a Pampered Chef show, you should contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date or make other arrangements. If you need to reschedule your show last minute, your consultant will be happy to help. However, if your show is cancelled, you will not receive host rewards. If your consultant cancels the show, they will discuss options with you, such as rescheduling or finding a different consultant. Even if your show is cancelled, you can still support your consultant by placing an order through them at any time.
chef_izzybella
The woman hosting was supposed to have 4 or 5 people there, and everyone but her and her roommate cancelled!! :cry: She's going to reschedule to (hopefully) next weekend but I was so bummed. She wanted to do it so I'd get people there who'd be likely to book a show for me. Now I don't know what to do, because I want to get to 1250 in my first 30 but will settle for just getting my 4 shows in! Off to make calls. . .

I am so sorry! Just think of it this way, you are getting the bad stuff out of the way right away.

Can you turn it into a catalog show, so all is not lost?

She had a few girls from school placing orders, so we'll see how those go. Hopefully she'll get her people together soon and we can actually do the show!

It happens to us all at one point or another. Yours just happened early in your career.

(((hugs))) don't let it deter you! There are great shows out there and yours will come your way! ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I had 4 catalog shows due to close yesterday and today and I had $90 in orders from one and the other 3 had ZERO! ARGH!

1. What is the typical process for cancelling a Pampered Chef show?

If you need to cancel your show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date or make other arrangements.

2. Can I reschedule my show if something comes up last minute?

Yes, absolutely. We understand that things come up and plans change. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to work with you to find a new date for your show.

3. Will I still receive the host rewards if my show is cancelled?

If your show is cancelled, unfortunately you will not receive the host rewards. However, if you reschedule your show, you will still be able to earn those rewards.

4. What happens if my consultant cancels the show?

If your consultant needs to cancel the show, they will reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss options. They may suggest rescheduling for a new date or finding a different consultant to host the show for you.

5. Can I still place an order and support my consultant even if my show is cancelled?

Yes, of course! Your consultant will still appreciate your support and you can place an order through them at any time, regardless of your show status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies