• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Fundraiser Cooking Show

In summary, a fundraiser cooking show is a fun and interactive way to raise money for organizations. As a Pampered Chef consultant, the host will demonstrate high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes, and guests can purchase products with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser. The amount of money raised can vary, with organizations typically earning 10-15% of total sales as a donation. No additional ingredients or tools are needed as the consultant will provide everything. The host can choose the recipes from a variety of options, and it is recommended to schedule the cooking show at least 2-4 weeks in advance. Last-minute requests can also be accommodated.
blestmom
I'm excited...and nervous! I got a call from a lady about doing a baseball fundraiser. She wants to do both a cooking show, and then follow-up with a catalog show for out-of-town family, etc.

She wants the cooking show to be in the lunchroom area of the high school in the evening, so there will be no cooking facilities, etc. But she wants the local people to see the products 'in person.'

Besides what came in my starter kit, I've gotten a few things...the DCB, 12" Executive Skillet, and some smaller stuff.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Advice?

I've only done 1 cooking show, and 3 catalog shows, so this is pretty new for me.

Thanks for your help.

Deb

Does anyone in your cluster have a hot plate you could use for the cookware?

Also, think about doing things that you just have to finish on site. Some good ones that I like doing...
Antipasto veggie pizza
Strawberry amaretto pastries
Harvest chicken salad
Triple-berry trifle... well, actually any trifle would work well.

There's the potential for there to be a LOT of people at the show, so you may want to do a modified show - talk about the "Big 5" (stoneware, cookware, forged cutlery, whatever's on sale that month, and your favorite item), and then let people "play" by having some vegetables they can use the tools on, or have them assemble their own serving of the recipe. (Taffy Apple Pizza can be made into individual servings by using regular sugar cookies instead of one large one, for example.)This sounds like a great opportunity for you!

1. How does a fundraiser cooking show work?

A fundraiser cooking show is a fun and interactive way to raise money for your organization. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will come to your event and demonstrate our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes. Your guests can purchase products, and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. It's a great way to get people together and support a good cause!

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a fundraiser cooking show?

The amount of money raised through a fundraiser cooking show can vary depending on the number of guests and the products purchased. On average, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales as a donation. Additionally, if your guests book their own future cooking shows, your organization can earn even more in free products and discounts.

3. Do we need to provide anything for the cooking show?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I will bring all the necessary ingredients and cooking tools for the demonstration. All you need to provide is a space for the show and a group of enthusiastic guests ready to support your cause.

4. Can we choose the recipes for the cooking show?

Yes, you can choose the recipes for the cooking show from our extensive list of options. We have a variety of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts to choose from, and I can help you select the perfect recipes based on your event and the preferences of your guests.

5. How far in advance do we need to schedule a fundraiser cooking show?

We recommend scheduling your fundraiser cooking show at least 2-4 weeks in advance to allow enough time for promotion and guest invitations. However, we can also accommodate last-minute requests if needed. Contact me to discuss available dates and book your show today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies