• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show?

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef involves selling products to raise money, while a cooking show is a more interactive and personalized experience where a consultant teaches guests how to use the products. By hosting a cooking show, the host can receive free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and earn rewards. The cooking show can still be used as a fundraiser, with the added benefit of a more personalized experience. The consultant will work with the host to choose a date and time, create personalized invitations, and demonstrate products and recipes. Pampered Chef offers in-home, virtual, and catalog cooking shows, all with the same benefits for the host.
freddydress
Gold Member
I give up. In P3, is there a way to change a fundraiser to a cooking show?

There wasn't when P3 first came out, but it can now! Open the show and go to the summary tab. Click the "change show type" next to the show type (imagine that!).

In my other shows, on the summary page, there is "Edit Show Type", but not in my fundraiser show. :confused:

OK- let me take a look. I was at work, and don't have access to P3 there.

hmmm... it looks like fundraisers are the only show type that cannot be changed. Sorry to say, but I think you're out of luck.

is there a way to sort contacts by state?Hi--I am getting ready to run labels for a holiday open house, and I would like to invite all of my in-state contacts (I have lots of out of state folks from catalog shows). Is there a way to do this? I hate the idea of having to go through them by hand and deselect any out of state people. Thanks for the help!

I think you can click "select none", then select your state. That was an option in PP - I haven't played with P3 enough to check that the same functionality is there.

chefann said:
I think you can click "select none", then select your state. That was an option in PP - I haven't played with P3 enough to check that the same functionality is there.
ooops, I meant to start a new thread :blushing: what did I do? I will go post this elsewhere, sorry!!!

1. What is the difference between a fundraiser and a cooking show with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser is typically a one-time event where a group or organization sells Pampered Chef products to raise money. A cooking show, on the other hand, is a more interactive and personalized experience where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates and teaches guests how to use the products in their own homes.

2. How does the host benefit from changing their fundraiser to a cooking show?

By hosting a cooking show, the host will receive free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards based on the sales of the show. They also get to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the consultant.

3. Can the cooking show still be used as a fundraiser for our organization?

Absolutely! A cooking show can still be used as a fundraiser, but with the added benefit of a more personalized and interactive experience for both the host and guests. The consultant can also provide fundraising options during the show, such as a percentage of sales going towards the organization.

4. How does a cooking show with Pampered Chef work?

A Pampered Chef consultant will work with the host to choose a date and time for the show. The consultant will then create a personalized online invitation for the host to share with their guests. On the day of the show, the consultant will demonstrate products and recipes, and guests have the option to purchase products. The host will earn rewards based on the sales of the show.

5. What types of cooking shows does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers in-home cooking shows, virtual cooking shows, and catalog cooking shows. In-home shows are hosted at the host's home, while virtual shows and catalog shows can be hosted from anywhere with internet access. All three options offer the same benefits and rewards for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Malinda Klein