• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent - Help Changing Show Type

In summary, a show type refers to the specific type of demonstration or party that a Pampered Chef consultant will be hosting. This can include in-person parties, virtual parties, catalog parties, or fundraisers. To change the show type, the consultant can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Shows" section to select the show and click on the "Edit Show" button. It is possible to change the show type even after guests have been invited, but it is recommended to inform them of the change. If a consultant accidentally chooses the wrong show type, it can be corrected by editing the show details in the "My Shows" section. The main differences between the show types are the format of the
cochef
Gold Member
I am trying to close a show and P3 won't let me change the show type. I marked catalog by mistake and it should be a cooking show :cry:

Go to Summary of your party. Then next to the type of show you chose, it will say Edit Show Type. Click on that and change it.

I tried that and it didn't let me do it - nothing would happen when I clicked on the "change show type" :mad: I have done that before so I don't know why it isn't working now. I ended up just cancelling it and adding it back in. I will be more careful next time.

Sorry that didn't fix it.. I had to do that tonight also!!

If all else fails, create a new show and reenter all the info.

What is a show type and how do I change it?

A show type refers to the specific type of demonstration or party that you will be hosting as a Pampered Chef consultant. This can include an in-person party, a virtual party, a catalog party, or a fundraiser. To change your show type, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Shows" section. From there, you can select the show you wish to change and click on the "Edit Show" button to change the show type.

Can I change the show type after I have already invited guests?

Yes, you can change the show type even after you have already invited guests. However, it is recommended to inform your guests of the change so they can adjust their plans accordingly. You can do this by sending them an email or making a phone call.

I accidentally chose the wrong show type when creating my show. How can I correct this?

If you selected the wrong show type when creating your show, you can easily correct this by editing the show details. Log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Shows" section. Find the show you wish to correct and click on the "Edit Show" button. From there, you can change the show type to the correct one and save the changes.

What are the differences between the different show types?

The main difference between the show types is the format in which the demonstration or party will take place. In-person parties are held in person at a host's home, while virtual parties take place online. Catalog parties involve the host distributing catalogs to their guests and collecting orders, and fundraisers are events where a portion of the sales goes towards a specific cause or organization.

Do I need to prepare differently for each show type?

Yes, you may need to prepare differently for each show type. For example, for an in-person party, you may need to pack and transport your products, while for a virtual party, you may need to set up a video conferencing platform. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the specific requirements for each show type and prepare accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies