• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Catalog and Cooking Show Rewards: What You Need to Know

In summary, a catalog show is a virtual party where customers can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products through a host's unique link. To become a host, one can reach out to a consultant or sign up on the website. Hosts can earn discounts and rewards based on sales. The show typically lasts for two weeks and orders can be submitted through the host's account on the website.
brendaziz
I know that there is a slight difference in free product value for a catalog vs a cooking show- but for the host specials (Feb- the 60% off items) is everything the same between the 2? My sis is having a catalog show to get the knife block set and wanna be sure I'm giving her correct info.
thanks!

The requirements for host specials are the same, regardless if it's a catalog or cooking show. The difference in FPV with the two types is just the $15 hospitality bonus the cooking show host gets as a thank you for providing the ingredients for the recipe.

OK- that's what I thought. Thanks!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for customers to view and purchase Pampered Chef products without having a physical party. The host will share a digital version of our catalog with friends and family, and they can place orders directly through the host's unique link.

How do I become a catalog show host?

To become a catalog show host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on the sales from your show.

Can I earn free products as a catalog show host?

Yes, as a catalog show host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show. The more your friends and family purchase, the more rewards you will receive!

How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks. During this time, your friends and family can browse the catalog and place orders at their convenience.

How do I submit my catalog show orders?

To submit your catalog show orders, simply log into your host account and access the "Orders" tab. From there, you can review and submit all the orders placed through your show. Your consultant will then process the orders and have them shipped directly to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JessBarszcz