• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Bonus: What Hostesses Need to Know

In summary, a catalog show is a convenient way to shop and earn free products by sharing the Pampered Chef catalog with friends and collecting orders. Hosting a catalog show is easy and can even be done virtually. Free products can be earned based on total sales and the duration of a catalog show is typically 10-14 days. Hosting a catalog show also comes with many benefits, such as exclusive discounts and a convenient way to introduce others to Pampered Chef products.
jenandnelson
Hi-

Last weekend a guest at one of my cooking shows booked a catalog show for February. Does the hostess of the cooking show get the normal "bonus" off of a catalog show booked through her party??

Thanks!!

Yes. The past host benefits are the same no matter what type of show is booked.

OK, so just to make sure I am not being dense here, my cooking show hostess can order any 2 items at 60% off through the catalog show that was booked....

YES! Isn't that great? It doesn't matter the type booked. The only difference is that the catalog show doesn't receive the $15 bonus in free product.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to hear that one of your guests has booked a catalog show for February. To answer your question, yes, the hostess of the cooking show will still receive the normal "bonus" for a catalog show booked through her party. It's a great way for her to earn even more rewards and benefits from hosting a successful show. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a convenient way to shop and earn free products without having an in-person party. You can simply share the Pampered Chef catalog with your friends, family, and coworkers and collect orders to earn rewards based on the total sales.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a catalog and order forms. You can also host a virtual catalog show by sharing the online catalog link with your contacts.

3. Can I earn free products with a catalog show?

Yes, absolutely! With a catalog show, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your contacts. The more orders you collect, the more rewards you can earn.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show usually lasts for 10-14 days, but you can discuss the timeline with your consultant to find the best option for you and your contacts.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show has many benefits. You can earn free products, receive exclusive discounts, and have a convenient way to shop for Pampered Chef products without having to host an in-person party. It's also a great way to introduce your friends and family to the Pampered Chef products you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • ccmahaffey