• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a DCB Show: What Are the Rules?

In summary, the original host of the show can be the past host of the new person's show. The $160 from the new person can be used toward the show total.
ldynred7
I did a really fun show last night and one of the guests wanted a DCB but just moved here 2 weeks ago and doesn't know anyone so she just did her own show of $160 to get the DCB. AWESOME!

But now my questions is does the host of the orig. party get to be the past host of the show the lady on her own? Can I enter the show as a cooking show since she was at a cooking show when she did her own party or does it need to be a catalog show?

Thanks.

As long as you submit the original show first, that host can be a past host of the new person's show. Keep in mind, only one DCB can be sold at each show. Technically, I would guess it should be two different cooking demos, but I personally would count them both as cooking shows.You may need to call HO after submitting the first show to get her host number if you want to submit both the same day.Hopefully the original host won't get upset that she can't use the $160 from the "new" person toward her show total.

gailz2 said:
As long as you submit the original show first, that host can be a past host of the new person's show. Keep in mind, only one DCB can be sold at each show. Technically, I would guess it should be two different cooking demos, but I personally would count them both as cooking shows.

You may need to call HO after submitting the first show to get her host number if you want to submit both the same day.

Hopefully the original host won't get upset that she can't use the $160 from the "new" person toward her show total.

I would NOT call that a cooking show (the second one). She was AT a cooking show and then put an order together. Technically when someone orders just themselves it's an order not a show but most of us have done this for our customers to help them out and in this case I certainly would have done her order as a show - she wanted the DCB and made it happen. She's at $160 without any friends' orders. I would urge her to call around and see if she can get a $40 order to get it to $200 which gives her a bigger discount and $10 off the baker. It would also make it a more legitimate show by having at least one guest who is not the host. Remind her that she can ask anyone in the country if they want to order - who knows, she could even get to $300 or more in just a day or two.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a DCB show?

By hosting a DCB (Dinner & Cooking Demonstration) show, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. You also get to spend a fun evening with your friends and family, while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

2. How many guests do I need to invite to host a DCB show?

You need to invite at least 10 guests, including yourself, to host a DCB show. This ensures that there is enough attendance for a successful show and for you to earn your host rewards.

3. What is the duration of a DCB show?

A DCB show typically lasts for 2 hours. This includes a cooking demonstration, where the consultant prepares a delicious meal using Pampered Chef products, and a time for guests to browse and order products.

4. Are there any requirements for hosting a DCB show?

The only requirement for hosting a DCB show is that you need to be 18 years or older. You do not need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef products or hosting shows.

5. Can I host a DCB show if I live in a small apartment or do not have a big kitchen?

Yes, you can still host a DCB show even if you have a small space or kitchen. Our consultants are trained to work in all types of environments and can adapt to any space. We also have products that are perfect for small kitchens and can help maximize your space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • TJMagoo