• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Bridal Shower & Cooking Show: Can it Be Done?

In summary, hosting a combined bridal shower and cooking show is a fun and unique way to celebrate the bride-to-be. It typically lasts 2-3 hours, but can be customized to fit your preferences. You don't need a large kitchen, as Pampered Chef offers products for any space. The recipes can be customized for dietary restrictions, and hosting is completely free with the potential to earn free or discounted products.
StacieB
Gold Member
Question for all of you. Last week I did a Bridal Shower. The host wants to have most orders on the shower, and then she has a few orders that she wants on her own show. Can I have them both be cooking shows on the same day? So one would be a Shower and the other a Cooking show!!

Yes you can.

Great!!! Thanks!!

1. Can I host a bridal shower and cooking show at the same time?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a bridal shower and cooking show together can be a fun and unique way to celebrate the bride-to-be. Not only will you get to shower her with love and gifts, but she will also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and try out delicious recipes.

2. How long does a combined bridal shower and cooking show typically last?

The duration of a combined bridal shower and cooking show can vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. Typically, it can last anywhere from 2-3 hours. However, you can also opt for a shorter or longer duration based on your preferences.

3. Do I need to have a large kitchen or cooking space to host a cooking show?

Not at all! Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking tools and products that can be used in any kitchen, big or small. Our consultants are trained to make the most out of any space and can even do demonstrations in non-traditional areas such as a backyard or living room.

4. Can I customize the recipes for the cooking show to fit my guests' dietary restrictions?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the recipes for the cooking show to accommodate any dietary restrictions your guests may have. Just make sure to communicate this with your consultant beforehand so they can prepare accordingly.

5. How much does it cost to host a combined bridal shower and cooking show?

Hosting a combined bridal shower and cooking show is completely free! Our consultants will bring all the necessary tools and ingredients for the cooking show, and you and your guests can enjoy the delicious food without any additional cost. Plus, as a host, you may even earn free or discounted products as a thank you for hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies