• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Information: A Comprehensive Guide to Hosting a Successful Trade Show

before the kit is even out, but i think people would appreciate the heads up. I think people would appreciate the heads up. I agree, people would appreciate the heads up.
PCSarah
I was at a trade show this weekend, met lots of people and during my follow ups I was asked numerous times for " just information" to be emailed to them regarding hosting a show.
They do not want the hosting pack, they want to know the general idea, about hosting. I explained it over the phone to most of them who had "time" to talk to me.
I do not want to make it a long email, short to the point and DESIRABLE, so they want to host a show!
Any suggestions?

PCSarah said:
I was at a trade show this weekend, met lots of people and during my follow ups I was asked numerous times for " just information" to be emailed to them regarding hosting a show.
They do not want the hosting pack, they want to know the general idea, about hosting. I explained it over the phone to most of them who had "time" to talk to me.
I do not want to make it a long email, short to the point and DESIRABLE, so they want to host a show!
Any suggestions?

Here is something I put in all my hosting packages. Of course, as I am sharing it here feel free to borrow/steal it for your own;) - Just don't forget to change the contact information to your own:balloon:

Attachments

• Hosts NEVER pay full price (chef success).doc
    89 KB · Views: 736
debbie mc said:
Here is something I put in all my hosting packages. Of course, as I am sharing it here feel free to borrow/steal it for your own;) - Just don't forget to change the contact information to your own:balloon:

Ah! You're in Canada! I wondered where your numbers came from. (value of kit, etc)

ETA: and now I notice so is Sarah...

BethCooks4U said:
Ah! You're in Canada! I wondered where your numbers came from. (value of kit, etc)

ETA: and now I notice so is Sarah...

LOL - I didn't notice Sarah was in Canada too before I posted the "Hosts Never..." document :) Just saw her post and thought, "ooo....I might have something that could help" & also have a way to contribute to the files.....everyone else has been so generous in sharing their flyers, etc --- I was happy to have an opportunity to "give back" :)

Anyway, as it's in Word, the US consultants wanting to be able to use it will be able to edit it to match the "US numbers".

Cheers,
Debbie

there's a flyer with basically the same idea and info, also called never pay full price, it's in the files section. i can post if u want, but it's there too

Check out the "think about it packet" thread. Maybe that'll help.

PCSarah, I found this from Rae and it is simple perfect to give to those who just want information.

I intend on using it when the times comes up for it.

Attachments

• Think about it packet.pdf
    219.8 KB · Views: 681
On the other thread, i was wondering if there was a re-writeable version, and there is a PUBLISHER version to edit if you need. I'm editing mine right now!

Wow, thanks so much for the help! All fantastic ideas.
@ Kaikendall where did u find the publisher version, and @ Sherry is there a version that we can modify of Rae's wonderful packet?

In the Files tab, type in "think about it" and it comes up with 2 pdfs, and 2 pubs. I had to SAVE the pub first, then open it. that's Rae's packet you can modify

OMG!!! I found the Think About It packet and I am IN LOVE!!! I don't have pub, though. Has anyone put this packet into Microsoft word yet??

I have it in WORD -; I don't think it's on this computer...no. Email me at

scottcooks AT hotmail DOT com and I'll zap it to you.

Thanks. I put it into Word. It's not as cool, but it's still nice. LOL.

debbie mc said:

Thanks for this!! It is awesome!:D I am totally using this at my show tonight. Thanks a ton.:chef:

Cormanskitchen said:
Thanks for this!! It is awesome!:D I am totally using this at my show tonight. Thanks a ton.:chef:

Glad it was useful for you......friendly reminder that I am in Canada and so, double check the hosting benefit levels & FPV as well as the price of the kit in the biz opportunity section. When I posted it, I didn't think to add that caveat (sp?) until some kind CS member pointed it out after my post.

Good luck at your show - I hope I caught you in time:)

Cheers,
D.

i've seen people that do fliers with the next few months of specials - i usually toss that in there. i know it goes against PC "rules" to tell people about specials too far in advance, but i have found that if you can get a person to commit to a month for a specific special, then they are not likely to cancel.

these are awesome thanks for sharing :D

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. They will provide you with more information and help you get started.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You will also get to enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is completely free! There are no upfront costs or fees. Your consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and products for the party.

4. What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. You can choose the option that works best for you and your schedule.

5. How can I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

Your consultant will provide you with digital invitations that you can send to your guests via email or social media. You can also invite guests in person or over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies