• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Month Questions

In summary, if you are having a cooking show and you want to make sure that the number is available, you should register your show on the web site. You will not need to enter the phone number or the address if your show is being held at your house.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have an email they are sending their November hosts about this? Just something to have them verify that the information is correct and to let them know that the number needs to be available during the show.

Also, I have a bridal shower at a community center. I would want to put the host's actual address not the community center address right?

wadesgirl said:
Does anyone have an email they are sending their November hosts about this? Just something to have them verify that the information is correct and to let them know that the number needs to be available during the show.

Also, I have a bridal shower at a community center. I would want to put the host's actual address not the community center address right?

Yes, put the host's address because that is where the products will be shipped to.:)

Aaacck! What if the host is having her stuff shipped to me?That's what one of my hosts is having done ... I would hate to have to erase her and start over, which is what I had to do when I mis-entered the time or date of my shows.This is what I wrote to my hosts:A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE!To my cherished November hosts,I just got the following e-mail today!Of course, I registered all your shows!So please remember to answer the phone if it rings during your show! Meanwhile, please feel free to verify your phone numbers. They are the same ones I used when I listed your shows on my personal web site. If you have misplaced your special host password, please let me know.They do this at certain times of the year ... I have known some people who win. Of course, November is Sell-a-thon and there are a lot of shows going on every day ... but you stand as good of a chance to win as anyone!Best of luck, everyone! I sincerely hope one or ALL of you win!NOVEMBER IS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION MONTH:

Register your Cooking Shows booked for Nov. 5 – 30 (excluding Nov. 27, Thanksgiving Day). The Home Office will call five registered Shows each day. If the call is answered and the Show is taking place, you and your host will each receive a Reversible Bamboo Carving Board and Forged Cutlery Carving Set FREE! A $194 value!

I'm doing a Mystery Host Catty Show this month, but I'm having all the "hosts" over for an open house/party/homemade for the holidays demo, so I'm counting it as a cooking show.

Since it's at my house, how do I register it?? It's not going to be my show, b/c I'm drawing for the hostess benefits, but I won't know until that night who the "hosts" will be (ie, the one who gets the 10% discount). Help!!

Hello there! I completely understand your concern about making sure all the information is correct for your November hosts. It's always important to have clear communication with your hosts to ensure a successful show. In regards to the bridal shower at the community center, I would recommend using the host's actual address for shipping purposes. However, if the community center has a designated address for deliveries, you could also use that as an alternative. Just make sure to confirm with the host beforehand. Best of luck with your upcoming shows!

Related to Host Appreciation Month Questions

1. What is Host Appreciation Month?

Host Appreciation Month is a special promotion where we show our gratitude to our amazing hosts by offering exclusive deals and discounts.

2. How do I become eligible for Host Appreciation Month?

In order to be eligible for Host Appreciation Month, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the designated month. This can be a virtual or in-person party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during Host Appreciation Month?

By hosting a party during Host Appreciation Month, you can earn additional rewards, discounts, and free products on top of the regular host rewards. It's our way of saying thank you for being a fantastic host!

4. Can I still participate in Host Appreciation Month if I am unable to host a party during the designated month?

Unfortunately, no. Host Appreciation Month is a special promotion that is only available to hosts who hold a party during the designated month. However, we have other promotions and rewards throughout the year that you can take advantage of.

5. How long does Host Appreciation Month last?

Host Appreciation Month typically lasts for one month, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to check with your consultant for the exact dates of this year's Host Appreciation Month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gwyn26
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • kam