• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Information to Include in My Host's Invitations?

In summary, when creating invitations for a party, it is important to include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as your own contact information. You can also include any special instructions or requests, such as bringing a dish to share or RSVPing by a certain date. It is not necessary to list all the guests invited, but you can provide a general statement about who is welcome to attend. If the party is open to out-of-town guests, be sure to include information about local accommodations and offer assistance with travel arrangements. Additionally, you may want to mention any special activities or promotions at the party and include a personal note from the host to make the invitation more welcoming.
topchef.heather
OK, maybe a silly question, but I'm writing out my host's invitations and now after writing it, I'm not sure who's information I'm supposed to be writing? I am letting her host the show at my house, but she's inviting her guests. So I have my address, but who's phone # and email? Mine or hers? Is it always mine or always my host's info? Thanks!

Re: Invitations?I always put my host as the contact person because the guest know him or her and would feel more comfortable rsvping to them.

Re: Invitations?I would say the host's contact info. That way the guests will feel more comfortable when they recognize a her name.

Re: Invitations?Great thanks, glad I asked b/c I started writing my info on them...glad I only wrote 1 before asking!

Hi there! It's not a silly question at all! When writing out the host's invitations, you should include the host's information, such as their name, phone number, and email. This way, their guests can easily reach out to them with any questions or to RSVP. Hope that helps clarify things! Happy hosting!

What information should I include in my host's invitations?

In your host's invitations, it is important to include the date, time, and location of the party. You should also include your contact information and any special instructions or requests, such as bringing a dish to share or RSVPing by a certain date.

Should I include my own contact information in the invitations?

Yes, it is important to include your contact information in the invitations so that guests can reach out to you with any questions or concerns. This also allows them to RSVP or let you know if they have any dietary restrictions.

Do I need to include the names of all the guests invited?

It is not necessary to include the names of all the guests invited in the invitations. You can include a general statement such as "Bring a friend or two!" or "This is a family-friendly event, children are welcome." This will give your guests an idea of who is invited without listing everyone's names.

What if my host wants to invite people who are not local?

If your host wants to invite people who are not local, you can include a note in the invitations stating that the party is open to out-of-town guests and provide information on local hotels or accommodations. You can also offer to help with travel arrangements if needed.

Is there any other information that I should include in the invitations?

In addition to the party details and contact information, you may also want to include a brief overview of what to expect at the party, such as a cooking demonstration or product showcase. You can also include a note about any special discounts or promotions that will be offered at the party. Lastly, don't forget to include the host's name and a welcoming message to make the invitation more personal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine