• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Find the Sept Host Special Item Numbers?

In summary, the September host special item numbers can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host Rewards" tab or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are not listed in the catalog and do not require a special code. The numbers are the same for every host and can only be earned by hosting a qualifying party, either in person or virtually.
Rhonda-Roo
I don't know why I have such a problem finding the host special item numbers. I had the same problem last month & eventually found them somewhere, but I'm having no luck this time. I tried searching the forums here & on PC community, but not pulling up anything that gives the information. :confused:

They are not on the sheets I received from PC. I looked on PC website earlier & all I found was the same thing I have in front of me. Now, the site is down until tomorrow at noon, so I was hoping someone could send me in the right direction.

They are on the second page of the flyers and are also on P3. When you click to add a product to someone's purchase click on the magnifying glass instead of putting an item number in. Then either start typing the name of the item in (the regular price and the special priced items both show up) or click on the top of the item number column and the specials (letter first item numbers) come to the top and you can scroll to the one you want.

Thank you SO much! I have never clicked on that. I always looked the number up in the catalog. LOL

1. Where can I find the September host special item numbers?

The September host special item numbers can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host Rewards" tab. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for the item numbers.

2. Can I find the September host special item numbers in the catalog?

No, the September host special item numbers are not listed in the catalog. They can only be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

3. Do I need a special code to access the September host special item numbers?

No, you do not need a special code to access the September host special item numbers. They are available to all hosts on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are the September host special item numbers the same for every host?

Yes, the September host special item numbers are the same for every host. They are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed.

5. Can I order the September host special items without hosting a party?

No, the September host special items are only available to hosts who have a qualifying party. However, you can still earn them by hosting a virtual party or by combining orders with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nikki0896
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nikki0896
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • LBurke