• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Package for the Host Can Not Find

In summary, the host from my last show had ordered cookwear for the special for September, but when she checked the box yesterday it was not there. She called the host and told her that the cookwear should have been there, but it was not. The box with the cookwear should have been delivered yesterday, but it was not. The host is worried that the cookwear may have been lost or stolen. HO sent her a new box as soon as she called.
milkangel
the host from my last show had orderd a set of cookwear for the special for sept and she got the other orderd items sat and the one box with the cookwear should have been there yeasterday and the fedex traking said it left at the front door but i called her and told her to look but it is not there or by the grauage where ther others were left.
Hopefully tomarrow in day light they find it. But when i talked to her earlyer to day she said nothing about it then but than again we were focesing on a different problem. at the time

Last edited:
milkangel said:
the host from my last k show had orderd a set of cookwear for the special for sept and she just got the others on sat and the one box should have ben ther yeasterday and the fedex traking said it left at the frount door but i called her and told hewr to look but it is not there. or by the grauage where ther others were left. :eek:
i also had an experienmce when one box was left on the back of our truck by the shop and that was accros the yard from the house what is up? hopefully tomarrow in day light they find it. but when i talked to her earlyer to day she said nothing but htan again i could not be listening to her and focesing on a different problem. please what should i do?
That post was really hard to read with all the typos, but don't panic. Call HO in the morning.

I was thinking the same thing. I would calm down like Jae said and call HO tomorrow to see what they have to say about it.

but the tracking from fed ex said it was delivered to front door

i am calm but the host is woundering so she can use them

Yes I understand but by calling HO they may be able to contact Fed Ex and get them to retrack the package. Maybe even ask the driver exactly where and the time!

has this happen before? to any one?

This has happened to me before (and with cookware for a host as well) - Fed Ex claimed it was delivered one day and then ended up being delivered the next.

This just happened to me last week...except her whole show was MIA...all 5 boxes.

HO sent her a new one as soon as I called them...they are great about handling that type of thing. All they needed was a new address because they couldn't send the show again to that address.

I have had a host get an additional box...FedEx left it at her house & it was NOT EVEN CLOSE to her address. I got the box from the host & called the consultant directly. We met up & she got the box to her host. It was way easier to do that than it was to wait on hold FOREVER with FedEx & have them get involved...it does happen...good luck!

I had this happen to me twice last week. Both shows tracking numbers said delivered. They showed up the next day.

The host found her box it was delivered one street over form where she lives. The home office sent a new one but now being she got here i have to send it back. I really want to keep it so now this totaly stinks being i have to send it back. have not called them yet.

Related to Need Help With a Package for the Host Can Not Find

What are the available packages for hosts?

The available packages for hosts include the "Host Exclusive Set", "Host Special", "Host Bonus", "Host Rewards", and "Host Discount". Each package offers different benefits and rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How can I help a host who cannot find their package?

If a host is having trouble finding their package, you can assist them by checking their order history, verifying the date of their party, and confirming that the package was not redeemed by another consultant. If the package is still missing, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can a host change their package after it has been redeemed?

Unfortunately, once a package has been redeemed, it cannot be changed. However, the host can still earn additional rewards by booking another party and reaching new sales levels.

What happens if a host cancels their party after redeeming a package?

If a party is cancelled after a package has been redeemed, the host will still receive the benefits and rewards from their package. However, if the party is rescheduled, the host will receive the benefits and rewards based on the new party date.

Is there a limit on how many packages a host can redeem?

Yes, there is a limit of one package redemption per party. However, hosts can earn additional rewards by booking and hosting multiple parties. Talk to your consultant for more details on host rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies