• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Host Special Question Need Asap

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun. Simply contact a local consultant or visit the website to schedule a date, choose a theme, and invite guests. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, receiving special rewards and discounts, and enjoying a fun get-together with friends. To qualify for host specials, you need a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking. Virtual parties are also an option, with all the same rewards and discounts available. Host rewards and discounts are valid for 60 days after the party date, giving you plenty of time to browse and decide on your purchases with the help of your consultant.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok I Hate when I see something on a thread and then when I need it I can't find it...:cry: I have a host that had a Sept show and someone booked off of her...they both closed same day...so now I am trying to submit them both but I won't have a Host Number to put in to P3 in order for Host A to get the host special at Host Bs party...I thought that someone had just said to but like AA0000 and then it will flag and HO will get actual number that way I can submit it...Is that what I need to do someone please help me...:eek:

I'm not sure what the host number was, but you could just try that. Otherwise, calling HO could work. Do you have to SUBMIT both shows on the same day? Wait 24 hours and then try (or call HO). Sorry...not much help but I hate when I ask a desperate question with no responses.

Put xx1234 in the host number area and it will work - HO will look it up or will put the show on hold and call you.

cmdtrgd said:
Put xx1234 in the host number area and it will work - HO will look it up or will put the show on hold and call you.
I have had this situation before, good to know especially if you HAVE to turn in sales at month end!!! Thanks for the tip, I can see how this will work!!:thumbup:

Thank you for the responses...and for the help...I got everything taken care of...NOW to hijack my own thread...I just submitted two catty shows...with another to submit today...at least I will not go inactive...YIPPEE.

Related to Please Help Host Special Question Need Asap

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of selecting a date and time, choosing a party theme, and sending out invitations to your guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive special host rewards and discounts. It's also a fun way to get together with friends, learn new cooking techniques, and try out delicious recipes.

3. How do I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking from your party. Your consultant will help you keep track of your party sales and bookings to ensure that you qualify for the host specials.

4. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a virtual Pampered Chef party! With our virtual party option, you can still earn all the same host rewards and discounts while hosting a party from the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to make your virtual party a success.

5. How long do I have to use my host rewards and discounts?

Your host rewards and discounts are valid for 60 days after your party date. This gives you plenty of time to browse our products and decide which items you would like to use your rewards and discounts on. Your consultant will also be available to assist you with any questions or product recommendations during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • ckmom002