• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Where Do I Find My Show Number?

In summary, a show number is a unique identification number used to track and process orders for Pampered Chef parties or shows. It can be found on the order form, host's invitation or reminder email, or by contacting a consultant. If unable to locate the show number, it is recommended to contact a consultant for assistance. Each order must be associated with the correct show number and a show number is required to place an order with Pampered Chef. Guests can obtain the show number from the host or consultant, while consultants can contact the home office for assistance.
SilverCeladon
I have a guest who is returning her Trifle because of a defective stand...and they won't return it without a show number. Well, it's show #3 but apparently it's a longer number. I found on Fedex.com this number...

509564K000301

Does this number look right? I've looked all over PP3 and I can't even find a show number. Thanks!

The show number is your consultant number followed by K (cooking) or c (catalog) and usually a 4 digit number. The 01 at the end is what FedEx adds. Also, you can go to adjustments and look for your show there.

I went to adjustments and it was fairly easy for me to find the host and from that the show.

Your show # will always start with your consultant #.

Then if it's a catalog show, it's a C. A Cooking show is a K.

Then your actual show # from P3 is four digits. So since yours is #3, it's actually #0003.

I'm on show # 175, so for me it's 447038K0175.

Make sense?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Trifle stand. It sounds like you may need to contact our customer service department for assistance with the return process. They will be able to provide you with the correct show number and guide you through the return process. You can reach them at 1-800-342-2433. In the meantime, I would suggest reaching out to the host of your third show for the correct show number. Best of luck!

Related to Help! Where Do I Find My Show Number?

1. What is a show number?

A show number is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef party or show. It is used to track and process orders for the host and guests.

2. Where can I find my show number?

Your show number can be found on the order form, host's invitation or reminder email, or on your consultant's website. You can also contact your consultant directly for your show number.

3. I cannot find my show number. What should I do?

If you are unable to locate your show number, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct show number for your party.

4. Can I use a different show number for my order?

No, each order must be associated with the correct show number to ensure proper processing and credit for the host. If you have any issues with your show number, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I place an order without a show number?

No, a show number is required to place an order with Pampered Chef. If you are a guest and do not have a show number, please reach out to the host or your consultant for the correct show number. If you are a consultant, please contact the home office for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedape
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies