• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!I Thought I Had Until the End of the Month After a Show Was

In summary, orders must be placed by the end of the month following a Pampered Chef party. If the deadline is missed, the host benefits and special offers will no longer be available. Host credits can only be used during the month of the party and cannot be redeemed after the deadline. Orders can still be placed through the consultant or on the Pampered Chef website after the deadline. However, free products cannot be earned through the host rewards program, but can still be earned by hosting a party.
pamperedape
Help!

I thought I had until the end of the month AFTER a show was held to close it. NOT my choice, but the host wanted to wait. Anyway, it was a Sept. show and I went on to CC to find the guest special number for the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook only to find that the Sept. Guest special was no longer listed. Is it too late?? If not, does anyone know the number?

look it up in P3 when you put the order in if you have the date as a Sept show it should show up

It's not too late - you have until 10/31. The number is GM36 for Stoneware Inspirations.

Make sure that it is set up as a September show.

Thanks Guys!!! :)

Related to Help!I Thought I Had Until the End of the Month After a Show Was

1. How long do I have to place an order after a Pampered Chef party?

You have until the end of the month after the party to place an order. For example, if the party was on June 15th, you have until June 30th to place an order.

2. What happens if I miss the deadline to place an order?

If you miss the deadline to place an order, you will not be able to receive the host benefits or any special offers that were available during the party. However, you can still place an order through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

3. Can I still use the host credits if I place an order after the deadline?

No, the host credits can only be used during the month of the party. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to use the host credits for that particular party.

4. How do I place an order after the deadline?

You can place an order after the deadline through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Can I still earn free products if I place an order after the deadline?

If you place an order after the deadline, you will not be able to earn free products through the host rewards program. However, you can still earn free products by hosting your own Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • chefmoseley